Snare wire

Guest The Big Fish

Guest LEARNER

DO WHAT THE POACHER DOES, HELP HIS SELF TO THE ELECTRIC FENCE WIRE, STILL ABOUNDS AROUND THE LIVE STOCK FIELDS, YOU LOT LIVE IN CLOUD CUCKOO LAND , I,VE USED THIS FOR YEARS, WAS CATCHING GAME WELL BEFORE VIDIO,S , ONE OFF THE BEST WIRE FOR TAKING DEER AS WELL, HO DEAR WHAT A NAUGHTY BOY I AM, WELL THIS IS A HUNTING SIGHT , AND ANY TIPS ARE ARE HANDY ,IF THEY SAVE MONEY, I THINK YOU WILL ALL AGREE,

OR MAYBE NOT.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LEARNER

well mudskipper iff you have never used it, whats the point off commenting on it, as for this illegal jargon you keep throwing my way .at the rate the anti,s are going , we will be all in the same boat, which will suit me to the ground, if only a few off us had the commitment they had, we might not have had the worries we have now, i went on all the marches and could see it was pointless, nobody listens to peace, by the way, when we were on the way back to the bus on the first one, we were going over some park ,and a few anti,s were giving us some stick, a couple of my mates went over , and punched the lights out 2 off them , the others ran like fxck, do you think there was a clue there, and illegal or what ,how was it i was classed as equel on that day, you live your life and i,ll live mine , at least i,ve never looked down , on anyone. i will not interfer any more ,you live in your world ,and i,ll live mine.

Guest LEARNER

YOU HAVE YOUR OPINION , AND I SHOULD HAVE RESPECTED IT , I,M AFRAID IT TAKES A LOT FROM ME TO TRUST ANYONE , YOU SEE WHAT EVER MY FAILINGS AND I HAVE SOME ,I,VE ALWAYS BEEN LOYAL , BUT I,VE HAD THIS MISUSED AND TURNED AGAINST ME TO MANY TIMES, THAT NOW PERHAPS I JUMP TO TO MANY CONCLUSIONS , THAT ARE PERHAPS UNFOUNDED, I APOLOGISE FOR BEING A TWAT, BECAUSE TO BE HONEST I WAS A TWAT,. GOOD HUNTING.

learner your name says it all mate :lol::lol: un believeable dont tell your mother how to boil eggs when you have caught thousands of rabbits then you might be an authority as for taking deer in galvanised electric fence wire your the one who lives in coo coo :o land just proves your all talk and no practice leave the snaring to the boys who know how to do it correctly we dont need idiots f*****g this legal sport up as well :realmad: good hunting all woodga :ph34r: cant wait for your knowledgeable reply :lol::lol:

learner your name says it all mate :lol:  :lol: un believeable dont tell your mother how to boil eggs  when you have caught thousands of rabbits then you might be an authority  as for taking deer in  galvanised electric fence wire your the one who lives in coo coo :o    land just proves your all talk and no practice leave the snaring to the boys who know how to do it correctly  we dont need idiots f*****g this legal sport up as well :realmad:  good hunting all woodga  :ph34r: cant wait for your knowledgeable reply  :lol:  :lol:

i know a guy that was useing electric fence wire , he was catching alot of rabbits , but getting alot of knocks , the snare wasn,t running properly , i gave him some brass snares to try and he packed in with the electric fence wire altogether, brass has bin used to catch thousands of rabbits over generations, if it wasn,t the right stuff for the job , it would,nt have bin used for that long,

Guest LEARNER

TO BE HONEST ,I MEANT TO SAY FOX SNARES FOR THE DEER ,BUT I NEVER, AS FOR THE GALVANISE WIRE , MOST THE LADS WHERE I LIVE USE THIS WIRE, AND MOST HAVE TRIED THE BRASS, EVEN ME, I,M NOT SAYING THE WIRE WE USE IS BETTER ,BUT ITS NO WORSE, AND ITS DEFINITLY CHEAPER, AS FOR YOU WOODGA, YOUR THE CUCKOO, OR SHOULD I SAY A CROW , BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO BE DOING CROWING, I,VE LIVED UP NORTH ,AND CATCHING RABBITS WAS LIKE SHELLING PEAS. I OPOLOGIZED ONCE ,BUT NEVER AGAIN, AND I COULD NOT CARE LESS ABOUT THE BACKING CHIOR, SOUNDS A BIT LIKE THE PLUMMER MOB, NEVER TRIED IT , BUT DONE IT.

Guest LEARNER

TRUE YOU GET THE KNOCKS ,BUT THATS THE WAY THE SNARES ARE SET, NOUGHT TO DO WITH THE WIRE, AS FOR THE BACK DOOR ,I,M MORE OFF A FRONT DOOR PERSON, STAND AND BE COUNTED, I SHOULD HAVE KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT, I FORGOT I WAS DEALING WITH THE REAL DEALS. NOW WERE WAS I , YES THE FERRET SITE NEXT.

TRUE YOU GET THE KNOCKS ,BUT THATS THE WAY THE SNARES ARE SET, NOUGHT TO DO WITH THE WIRE, AS FOR THE BACK DOOR ,I,M MORE OFF A FRONT DOOR PERSON, STAND AND BE COUNTED, I SHOULD HAVE KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT, I FORGOT I WAS DEALING WITH THE REAL DEALS. NOW WERE WAS I , YES THE FERRET SITE NEXT.

so your a poacher , a thief ,a skin flint and a wind up merchant , not much to be proud of,

if you are so good at poaching then you should have spent some of your rewards on decent wire thats made for the job , not nick it off some hard up farmers fence. probably letting out a load of stock aswell , no wonder farmers are carefull about letting anyone on there land

i certainly don,t consider myself a real deal , i,m just an ordinary lad that enjoys the rabbiting game, i do like to use decent gear tho

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hawkaholic
:icon_eek: this is crazy :hunter: i have also uesd electro fence wire for snares , and had plenty well cought game due to this snare wire , i didnt steal the wire i was given it and i wasnt scint at the time , i just saw the potantial of this wire , having used it for a whole seson i found it to be sticky , un like the brass snares which would slip and tie as if they were made of silk ! now that is the difrence ! i dont do a lot of snaring nowadays as for theres no demand for it , but if i had to lay some snares i would use the brass ones ive got hanging up in the shed along side the electro fence ones :big_boss: ,,,,,,,,, i think this post has got a wee bit oot o hand and to moley , well all i can say is ime disapointed with you , :friends: