cheers jd :good: shot it last night with me 22. i went out lamping in my 4x4 ive been trying to introduce my new pup to rabbits so i shoot one last night and let him rag it he took some nudging but once he new he could get hold of it he was well away lol.....just got to get him to mark and chase em now

If this is not a wind up then this type of post pisses me right off.What the hell is anybody doing with a gun that cant identify an English/grey partridge.Perhaps Im too old school but I did my apprentiship with a pair of binos and bird book before shooting anything.Of couse people have to learn but shooting it and hanging it on here for identification is embarrassing for anyone who knows the crack.Anybody answering these half wits is only encouraging this sort of behaviour.This sort of thing amongst others will be the end of country life as we know it. :realmad:

i knew there was something up with him the other week asking stupid questions on how the fox was dispatched in a thread, its either ignorance or stupidity

shhhhhhhhh shaun.....not to be funny peg but its highly illegal to coarse hare but people on here still do and talk about it openly aswell as dear and fox...but thanks for letting me know apretiate the thought