JRT Pups For Sale

£200......£250 is the going rate for JRT's up here and thats without the vacs and worming....cracking looking litter :clapper:

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THAT .

250 notes is steep for any dog and im not saying they are bad dogs cus they look the part but i think you will sell better if you drop the price say £125

£250 can't be that bad because theres only one left,spoke to Bolty today Cracker of a pup

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm well happy with the bitch pup that I have, she is into everything and not afraid of anything when were out, even firing a twelve bore by the side of her tonight and she didn't bat an eyelid :D:signthankspin::thumbs::thumbs:

I'm well happy with the bitch pup that I have, she is into everything and not afraid of anything when were out, even firing a twelve bore by the side of her tonight and she didn't bat an eyelid :D:signthankspin::thumbs::thumbs:

THAT CANT BE BAD MIKE . GIVE US A RING

• 2 weeks later...

are all the pups sold and do you intend repeat mating in the future

paddydubkelly

Guest gaz100604

paddydubkelly

surley the pups are 6months old at this stage lol. how many you got left bolty lad?

paddydubkelly

surley the pups are 6months old at this stage lol. how many you got left bolty lad?

THE PUPS WAS BORN 3 5 08 .ARE KILLING RATS OUT OF THE TRAP AT THE MOMENT AND HAVE JUST STARTED TO MARK RABBITS AND ARE STARTING TO POP IN AND OUT OF HOLES . THE TWO I HAVE KEPT BACK ARE BITCHS THEY ARE LIKE LIVE WIRES .. AS FOR REPEATING THE MATEING ITS EARLY DAYS YET . BUT I DO HAVE A LITTER OF THREE PUPS HERE HAT THE MOMENT OUT OF THE FULL BROTHER OF THE MOTHER OF THE PUPS .AND OUT OF A REAL GOOD LITTLE RUSSELL BITCH THAT I HAVE HAD THE BREEDING OF GOING BACK 30 YEARS THEY WILL MAKE ABOUT 12 .TO 13 ins THEY ARE BROKEN COATED AND REAL SMART TWO BITCHS ONE DOG SMALL . I WANT A 150 POUNDS EACH FOR THEM .
Guest gaz100604

THE PUPS WAS BORN 3 5 08 .ARE KILLING RATS OUT OF THE TRAP AT THE MOMENT AND HAVE JUST STARTED TO MARK RABBITS AND ARE STARTING TO POP IN AND OUT OF HOLES . THE TWO I HAVE KEPT BACK ARE BITCHS THEY ARE LIKE LIVE WIRES .. AS FOR REPEATING THE MATEING ITS EARLY DAYS YET . BUT I DO HAVE A LITTER OF THREE PUPS HERE HAT THE MOMENT OUT OF THE FULL BROTHER OF THE MOTHER OF THE PUPS .AND OUT OF A REAL GOOD LITTLE RUSSELL BITCH THAT I HAVE HAD THE BREEDING OF GOING BACK 30 YEARS THEY WILL MAKE ABOUT 12 .TO 13 ins THEY ARE BROKEN COATED AND REAL SMART TWO BITCHS ONE DOG SMALL . I WANT A 150 POUNDS EACH FOR THEM .

good stuff mate any pics of the new pups?

Good stuff bolty i have a wee russel bitch that i got in Wales off Dai jones lines and she born on 15/5/08 and she travelling holes like mad and killed a rabbit today in a hole had to wait over an hr till she had a good munch and came out. Going to have to keep her at home before there is an accicent.

any pics of pups, are you near greyhound track and if i remember right i think you visited cork in ireland during the summer and do you intend to visit ireland in the near future

thanks

paddydub

paddy i dont now where you got that I visited the greyhound track in ireland from but never been over the water wouldnt mind one day . havent got any photos as yet will try and get some up along whit the parents .
any pics of pups, are you near greyhound track and if i remember right i think you visited cork in ireland during the summer and do you intend to visit ireland in the near future

thanks

paddydub

paddy i dont now where you got that I visited the greyhound track in ireland from but never been over the water wouldnt mind one day . havent got any photos as yet will try and get some up along whit the parents .

sorry i have been should have been more clear the reason i asked did you live near a greyhound track was that if

people were interested in buying a pup that people in ireland could get a greyhound couirer to bring over the dogs

as if you dropped the pups at a track near you they would be transported over to the buyer in ireland, sorry it was gaz who was visiting cork and i noticed it on one of the threads and not yourself bolty, i see that you are in bleanavon

in wales i bought bedlington of martin edwards in williamstown near tonypandy some years back and meet some right

characters when i was over there and i try get to the welsh every 2 or 3 years.

Guest lurcherboy2008

whoever mentioned £250 is a bit steep is a load of bollux my mate has been to boltys house said these pups were mental on the rabbit skin theres always pups around our way always shaking skins at 5/6 weeks or whatever but my mate said feckall like boltys, £250 is a good price if your buying out of good stuff like he said hes had a certain line going for 30 years cant be shit can it so what would you rather spend £150 on a pup out of the local ad-trader thats been talked up to the max and all of it a load of bollux and put all hard work and time into it to find it jack in a couple months later or pay £250 out of something good thats a 9/10 chance it will go depending on how you bring it up and what age you enter it etc, much rather pay the right money for the right dog anyday of the week must say aswel bolty pups are crackers like the markings :thumbs: also bolty if your wondering who the feck i am you dont know me lol my mate is jolong off this site was down your house with someone else off this site forgot his name

Edited by lurcherboy2008
Guest gaz100604

sorry i have been should have been more clear the reason i asked did you live near a greyhound track was that if

people were interested in buying a pup that people in ireland could get a greyhound couirer to bring over the dogs

as if you dropped the pups at a track near you they would be transported over to the buyer in ireland, sorry it was gaz who was visiting cork and i noticed it on one of the threads and not yourself bolty, i see that you are in bleanavon

in wales i bought bedlington of martin edwards in williamstown near tonypandy some years back and meet some right

characters when i was over there and i try get to the welsh every 2 or 3 years.

hi lad i am about 3-4 hours from boltys house id imagine and same home , but im in warrington cheshire which is between liverpool and manchester. id be more than happy to go get a pup from bolty for you if you can organise o transport the pup from there, fellow irishman and all that, i wont be home again until july 09 but im not far from greyhound track carragiline :thumbs: