JRT Pups For Sale

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoever mentioned £250 is a bit steep is a load of bollux my mate has been to boltys house said these pups were mental on the rabbit skin theres always pups around our way always shaking skins at 5/6 weeks or whatever but my mate said feckall like boltys, £250 is a good price if your buying out of good stuff like he said hes had a certain line going for 30 years cant be shit can it so what would you rather spend £150 on a pup out of the local ad-trader thats been talked up to the max and all of it a load of bollux and put all hard work and time into it to find it jack in a couple months later or pay £250 out of something good thats a 9/10 chance it will go depending on how you bring it up and what age you enter it etc, much rather pay the right money for the right dog anyday of the week must say aswel bolty pups are crackers like the markings :thumbs: also bolty if your wondering who the feck i am you dont know me lol my mate is jolong off this site was down your house with someone else off this site forgot his name

I GUESS YOU ARE ONE OF THE TWO LADS THAT CAME OVER WHIT JHON WHO PUT DEPOSIT ON PUP . THANKS FOR THE KIND REMARKS TAKE CARE .

any pics of pups, are you near greyhound track and if i remember right i think you visited cork in ireland during the summer and do you intend to visit ireland in the near future

thanks

paddydub

Photos uploaded of pups. Father and Grandmother.

Guest lurcherboy2008
whoever mentioned £250 is a bit steep is a load of bollux my mate has been to boltys house said these pups were mental on the rabbit skin theres always pups around our way always shaking skins at 5/6 weeks or whatever but my mate said feckall like boltys, £250 is a good price if your buying out of good stuff like he said hes had a certain line going for 30 years cant be shit can it so what would you rather spend £150 on a pup out of the local ad-trader thats been talked up to the max and all of it a load of bollux and put all hard work and time into it to find it jack in a couple months later or pay £250 out of something good thats a 9/10 chance it will go depending on how you bring it up and what age you enter it etc, much rather pay the right money for the right dog anyday of the week must say aswel bolty pups are crackers like the markings :thumbs: also bolty if your wondering who the feck i am you dont know me lol my mate is jolong off this site was down your house with someone else off this site forgot his name

I GUESS YOU ARE ONE OF THE TWO LADS THAT CAME OVER WHIT JHON WHO PUT DEPOSIT ON PUP . THANKS FOR THE KIND REMARKS TAKE CARE .

nah mate theyre my mates though i lamp with the 1 but the other 1 too wild for me lol