JRT Pups For Sale

Hi Bolty,

You were looking for me to contact you.

I have your number and might try and ring you later if thats ok.

Thanks

Rebel

yes thats fine you wanted to now about the bitch pup .

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"beaufiul pups but £250.00 jasus you can get jrts in ireland for 5 euro.

seriously id love one of these pups the most id pay is £100.00 p.m. me if we can deal

otherwise best of luck with the sale mate."

£350 would not be abnormal these days!!!! My friend got that for JRTs last year. Boltys dogs are worth this easy, because of the way they are bred.

Guest gaz100604
Hi Bolty,

You were looking for me to contact you.

I have your number and might try and ring you later if thats ok.

Thanks

Rebel

hi lad i take it your from cork? if you buy one of these pups im comming home from uk to cork on july 25th if you like i could drop the pup off for you? pm me if you like

cheers

gary

"beaufiul pups but £250.00 jasus you can get jrts in ireland for 5 euro.

seriously id love one of these pups the most id pay is £100.00 p.m. me if we can deal

otherwise best of luck with the sale mate."

£350 would not be abnormal these days!!!! My friend got that for JRTs last year. Boltys dogs are worth this easy, because of the way they are bred.

thank you for that respone its nice to see that some people do appreciate time and effort that goes in to breeding tidey working russells and not things they call russells bred from anything just because itlooks alright and the parents or grand parents are not known .

i was over boltys house yesterday with a man who was buying a pup... these pups are absolute crackers... i havent seen pups shaking a rabbit skin like this litter.. the mother and farther are both nice dogs and he could show you pictures of grandparents and even great grandparents.. £250 DEFINETLY isn't to steap for these.. if only i had the space.. the dogs are all well looked after and are kept in cracking runs... he even got a couple of ferret kits over there aswell :clapper::clapper:

all the best mate :notworthy::notworthy:

i was over boltys house yesterday with a man who was buying a pup... these pups are absolute crackers... i havent seen pups shaking a rabbit skin like this litter.. the mother and farther are both nice dogs and he could show you pictures of grandparents and even great grandparents.. £250 DEFINETLY isn't to steap for these.. if only i had the space.. the dogs are all well looked after and are kept in cracking runs... he even got a couple of ferret kits over there aswell :clapper::clapper:

all the best mate :notworthy::notworthy:

thanks lads for that nice meeting you be lucky

JRT PUPS FOR SALE

QUALITY PUPS PARENTS AND GRAND PARENTS ALL TRIED AND TESTED.

USED REG AS HUNT TERRIERS WILL ALSO FIND ABOVE AND BELOW GROUND.

THESE PUPS WILL MAKE 1ST CLASS WORKING DOGS, NOT AFFRAID TO MIX WHEN NEEDED TOO.

2 BITCHES £250 EACH AND 2 DOG PUPS ALSO AVAILABLE AT £200 EACH.

ALL WORMED AND VACCINATED BEFORE LEAVING.

MUST GO TO 1ST CLASS WORKING HOMES ONLY

NO TIME WAISTERS PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS WORKING DOG PEOPLE NEED CALL.

PARENTS AND GRAND PARENTS AVAILABLE TO BE SEEN.

CONTACT ON 07518769188 CALLING IN BETTER NOT ALWAYS ON LINE.

HI IS THAT MELLINS IN THE DIG? COLOURING OF THE PUPS I MIGHT HAVE A DOG HERE OF THE SAME BREEDING A DOG CALLED BUDDY

i was the one in the green jumper by the way mate..

alll the best

yes woods the father of the pups has got some plummer in him i now alot of people dont like them but my mate bred this dog and hes had the mother and grand parents of them going back about twenty years they are good dogs . his father is russell dog ahard dog getting on abit now but can also go back along way on him reason iused on my bitch was Iwas so impressed with the drive the dog HAS got in him and the want to get to his fox coudnt ask for more from adog . . AND I AM HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS . CHEERS MATE .

Hi, It was great meeting you,both my son and i were so happy with are pup,we cant wait to get back to pick him up, all your dogs were in tip top nick and i would have know hesitation in recommending your pups to anyone Thanks for making us so welcome John & Ben PS BOOTS ARE FAB LOL

THANKS FOR THAT JOHN TAKE CARE SEE YOU SOON

JRT PUPS FOR SALE

THESE PUPS WILL MAKE 1ST CLASS WORKING DOGS, NOT AFFRAID TO MIX WHEN NEEDED TOO.

HI IS THAT MELLINS IN THE DIG? COLOURING OF THE PUPS I MIGHT HAVE A DOG HERE OF THE SAME BREEDING A DOG CALLED BUDDY

NO SORRY MATE ITS NOT ITS ME YOU WOUDNT HAVE ONE OF THESE BECAUSE I BRED THESE . ALL BEST
JRT PUPS FOR SALE

NO SORRY MATE ITS NOT ITS ME YOU WOUDNT HAVE ONE OF THESE BECAUSE I BRED THESE . ALL BEST

hi mate the only reason i asked i had him from blaenavon from dai morgan