COURSING PUPS FOR SALE SALUKI/GREY/WHIPPET/GREY MIX

Advertising for a mate. 3 dog pups left from a recent litter. Sire is Baz's Carson, well known coursing dog and star of NBHK dam is Jing's whippet/greyhound 23" won numerous races plus an excellent worker. There are 2 black dogs and a red dog. Price is £250. These pups should make fast coursing dogs ideal for small fields. I would have had one from this litter if there had been a spare bitch but they were all booked well before the litter was born. PM for contact details. Pups are in North Lanarkshire, sorry I dont have any pics.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if i get a spare 5 mins i will go and take some pics of the pups for you sjm if that helps have saw a few off the litter and thay are belters should make good dogs in the right hands :yes:

something tells me them pups will be good over here in our small feilds, their good looking pups, good luck, hope they all get good working homes where they will be tested to the full.

Wish the brindled dog was a bitch I would have defo had it, but am getting a pup in a couple of weeks time, theres only so many pups you can bring on at the one time, I think Chester is in the same boat.

They are well reared pups though so someone will get a good deal :victory:

Cheers Brigg :thumbs: good to see you got a home for your pup :thumbs:

There is someone interested in the brindled pup so I think after today it may just be the 2 black dogs left :thumbs:

Cheers Brigg :thumbs: good to see you got a home for your pup :thumbs:

There is someone interested in the brindled pup so I think after today it may just be the 2 black dogs left :thumbs:

just bought the black dog with the white on the chest , it was very hard to pick from all the pups . i will keep you all updated with its progress.