Tobacco

Yeh but is there a set limit of 200 cigarettes for poland, similar to turkey,canary islands, want to bring back more...

you take your chance and dont declare.

bulgaria is cheap aswell. or drive to dover and do the channel trips for a few days as a foot passenger bringing back the correct amount each time, but watch out for the sneaky twatts who wait until you have filled the van then rob you :ph34r:

i´m in tenerife at the moment ian, the price of them is reasonable,,,, nothing to shout about tho, i´m bringing a fair amount back, worth the small risk...

i thought it was a 200 limit on anywhere in the world. f**k no´s about the cheapest area tho, there all close,there´s only a few cent or euros between prices in diffrent countrys

Ian, come here to the U.S.A., bring Me a honest proven working Terrier, a mad-headed fox-killing dog, under 14 inches tall, and under 18 pounds weight, prefer a very thick rough coat, and I will buy You all the Marlboro's that You can carry!!...L.O.L....I chew snuff Myself, "SKOAL", long-cut Mint, and it is about $5.00 dollars U.S....I buy about 5 cans a week, (When I cant get My Wife to put it in with the Grocery money, She buys that stuff in Our house!!.L.O.L...)....I'm serious about the terrier trade, though.......Something from Mr. Park would do nicely, or a strong made ,slug-headed white Lakeland is nice, as well.....Y.I.S....Briar