brass neck

• 1 year later...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There as bold as brass i remember one night when going out lamping with my mates, I had made the dogs dinner put them in the car and there dinner was left in the run for them returning, when we did return when my mate had drove in the driveway i could see it running down the stepps from the kennel F--k-n thing had been in the run and ate the dinner, my mate of course thought this was hilarious and let the dogs out as my garden was all closed in i though it's tea's out, thats when i learned how good they were at jumping fences in the need of there life. :icon_redface: embarriasing for me!!

They are too bold up my way, golfers and old dears feeding them constantly.

There was a wee tame one that used to hang around the 17th and 18th at the Golfy and would get pieces from the golfers. Then some wee a'holes put a club through its heid. I dont go for foxes but would rather it had been taken by a dog than a wee jakey with a 6 iron.

Saw one in my maws kitchen as well, sneaky wee bam.

whats the breeding of the first picture, does it take bread , if so - day and night. what height will she make.

more importantly will she take charley , if so thats an exspensive habit and i wont be able to afford her.

but i can give you a cartridge for her :gunsmilie:

Guest rodsmith
class , fantastic pic my first reation was take him clean out , but where fun/sport hubting in that there is none

sport when it involves a terrier/lurcher.

dont get urban where i live( :cray:) all wild.

We have a vixen with a litter of five cubs at the back door at work and although the vixen and four cubs are very wary one cub will sit at your feet to be fed all the women bring stuff in for it im sure that will be its downfall later

Guest lurchers&terriers

i live next to a railway track and the people here feed the foxes. they even cut holes in the fences with bolt cutters after they put new fences up retards they are

We have a vixen with a litter of five cubs at the back door at work and although the vixen and four cubs are very wary one cub will sit at your feet to be fed all the women bring stuff in for it im sure that will be its downfall later
the cub will be wary soon enough,when it realise's the dangers,thats out there :D