Sign in to follow this  
Smudge

Another goodun

Well done [bANNED TEXT] either you've got loads of vermin or your excellent trapper hope its the latter of the 2 :good: you'll be wearing them springs out on them fenns the way your catching em :good::p

NO! THERES NO VERMIN ON MY BEAT :lol::lol: well not anymore :lol:. And the springs are already fecked. Set one of em as light as i could and a weasel could still have done the cha cha on it :lol:;)

Smudge

Smudge being a trapping expert do you use live squirrell trap's the multi catch type i've use them in the past with little success only wanting them alive so the terrier pup could have a play :p might be why it never worked :lol::lol: :lol:R.I.P :o

Im ne expert... just a listener :p;) Never used live traps for squirrels. Last squirrel i caught that was alive feckin bit me :realmad: And it feckn hurts :lol:;)

Smudge

i use live traps on regular basis, squirrels are fairly easy to trap.old rats are very hard to trap. the best position is up in the tree atach trap to a board and put it at about head hight on a good branch bait with monkey nuts , peanuts,maize,and position as close to squirrel activity as pos .happy trappng.

it squirrell's i want to catch not birds of prey :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: any way the terrier is R.I.P :lol::lol::lol: only joking but he will be if idon't hurry up and start catching squirrell's alive.The thing is i get 50p each for every i get of the estate.Tips aren't bad either :lol::lol::lol::lol:

50P EACH :icon_eek::blink: I get 70 quid a week n it doesn't matter what i catch. It could be 1000 bits of vermin n it would still be 70 :angry:;)

Smudge