• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH :censored::censored::censored::censored:

i would like to hear the "motorcycilists stupid overtaking tactics"

Been reading this with interest as the one thing that really does my nut in is these dickheads on bikes who steam down the wrong side of the road to get to the front of a queue of traffic,expecting folk coming up the other way who are not sitting in a queue of traffic to move over.......fxxk em....if you want to drive down the wrong side of a road then be it on your head what might hit you head on which is innocently driving on the correct side of the road.......riding a motorbike isnt an automatic licence to get somewhere first.

Guest bitsa lurcher
I dont think i need to go into the recklessness of motorcyclists, nor do i wish to have a heated debate about how good you are on a bike, you probably are a v good rider but there are those that are not.

A large part of my family are bikers, each to his own. But it still gets my back up.

Have a look at north yorkshires motorcycle death and accidents statistics, i think that it sums it up pretty well.

ATB :thumbs:

i could'nt agree with you more , the death and accident rate is high in wales aswell , with a high number being lads in there late 30 ' s to early 40 ' s ....... the problem starts with the fact that theses lads have rode bikes in the past of say for example 750cc . the bikes they last rode where designed and built in the 70's or 80's with a top speed of about 110 mph......the lads in question have gone off bikes got married 2.2 kids a spaniel and a pair of slippers then one day they wants a bike again .... hey prestto i used to ride a 750cc says the father of 2.2 and off he goes and buys himself one brand new out the showroom/bikeshop ..... little does he know that things have changed a fair bit and the 750cc bike of today will top 150 mph before he gets a chance to fart he is in trouble .........bikers like myself call these lads reborn bikers and so do insurance companies .

Guest bitsa lurcher
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH :censored::censored::censored::censored:

Been reading this with interest as the one thing that really does my nut in is these dickheads on bikes who steam down the wrong side of the road to get to the front of a queue of traffic,expecting folk coming up the other way who are not sitting in a queue of traffic to move over.......fxxk em....if you want to drive down the wrong side of a road then be it on your head what might hit you head on which is innocently driving on the correct side of the road.......riding a motorbike isnt an automatic licence to get somewhere first.

well i've been civil up to now ............but here is my finger up to you pal .....the only time i cross the white line is when it is safe to do so ....how the f**k do think i'm still alive after over 25 years on a bike with numpty's like you coming towards me ..... :censored:

two things really get up my nose, t**ts who pull out on me only to turn right at the next junction, and t**ts in mercs and bmw.s trying to cut in front of me when the 3rd lane of the motorway is closed off after they have left it to the last 100yds when signs have been up for about 3 miles telling them about the closure,

Right, here we go! :laugh:

People who don't indicate,

People who don't look in their mirrors,

Tailgaters,

People who speed up & slow down for no apparent reason,

People on their mobile phones, oblivious to everyone else,

Rubberneckers at accidents,

People who drive at 20 mph in a 60, scared that if they go any faster the world will end,

People who take too long pulling out at roundabouts/Junctions,

Boy racers with a baked bean tin welded onto the exhaust on their 5 door metro,

People who take an age to park,

People who stop and hold up traffic when they see somebody they know in the street,

I could go on, but it's not my fault I'm the only one in the country that knows how to drive properly! :laugh:

well i've been civil up to now ............but here is my finger up to you pal .....the only time i cross the white line is when it is safe to do so ....how the f**k do think i'm still alive after over 25 years on a bike with numpty's like you coming towards me ..... :censored:

You mean numptys like me who are driving on the correct side of the road in a safe and sensible manner ?.....im not too worried about your finger im more worried about the mess your going to make of my car,because my bet is with that attitude and that driving mentality its going to hurt you a lot more than it will me !...........you may recall you said you would like to hear the " motorcyclists stupid overtaking tactics ".....well that was my example,i didnt say it was you,how could i, i dont even know you....i just gave my example so no need to get all menstrual about it

Right, here we go! :laugh:

People who don't indicate,

People who don't look in their mirrors,

Tailgaters,

People who speed up & slow down for no apparent reason,

People on their mobile phones, oblivious to everyone else,

Rubberneckers at accidents,

People who drive at 20 mph in a 60, scared that if they go any faster the world will end,

People who take too long pulling out at roundabouts/Junctions,

Boy racers with a baked bean tin welded onto the exhaust on their 5 door metro,

People who take an age to park,

People who stop and hold up traffic when they see somebody they know in the street,

I could go on, but it's not my fault I'm the only one in the country that knows how to drive properly! :laugh:

no its me what is the only one that can drive properly lol

Guest bitsa lurcher

You mean numptys like me who are driving on the correct side of the road in a safe and sensible manner ?.....im not too worried about your finger im more worried about the mess your going to make of my car,because my bet is with that attitude and that driving mentality its going to hurt you a lot more than it will me !...........you may recall you said you would like to hear the " motorcyclists stupid overtaking tactics ".....well that was my example,i didnt say it was you,how could i, i dont even know you....i just gave my example so no need to get all menstrual about it

did you not rant on about m/cyclists a couple of posts ago and state f**k em if you want to drive on the wrong side of the road ........ you did say that ....i have just red it ..... so make up your mind .... is it f**k em or not

Not forgetting.......these people who dont know the width of their own car.......they inch forward to get through a space between 2 parked cars terrified of clipping one of them,not realising they have 3 feet each side !!...normally go,s hand in hand with a woman and a sparkly new car ..:gunsmilie:

Guest bitsa lurcher

here it is dip sh*t ....... i think you is anti bike are you :whistling:

Guest bigredbusa
motorcycilists stupid overtaking tactics

another dumb post , maybe my sister should of done one of them moves last year to avoid the f*****g arsehole car driver who pulled out on her at the last moment , oh no i forgot she didnt have time !!

her lid opened up like a can of beans and she left half her head on the pavement along with compound fractures all over body .

that little prick got a years ban and a £500 fine for killing my sister and i just wish my sis would of done one of them ' stupid overtaking moves' .

sue i wish you could of seen my sister laying on the plate :( cut down in her prime all because she didnt have time .

dont blame bikers , i blame the arseholes who are doing the make up in the mirror or sitting at a junction wondering if they can make it or not .

we pay road tax along with the rest , it's not our fault drivers have got slack , maybe drivers should be made to get on a bike for 6 months and i bet they would drive totally different

yeah nice one

did you not rant on about m/cyclists a couple of posts ago and state f**k em if you want to drive on the wrong side of the road ........ you did say that ....i have just red it ..... so make up your mind .... is it f**k em or not

Absolutely yes it is fxxk em...if they want to drive up the wrong side of the road just naturally assuming everyone driving the correct way up a road is going to move out of their way......is that you ? i dont know i dont much care.....you asked a question,i gave an answer.....its called conversation but my answer wasnt specifically targetting you because like i say i dont know you.........jesus wept :doh: