no

#32 comanche

comanche

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:35 pm

what about pheasants and bantys then? ive heard yes and heard no.or how about fox and dog?

Here i am about two weeks behind on the thread (bl**dy work n that ).Rabbits can mate with some large insects .You get Bugs Bunny :icon_redface: Don't know what cross you use :whistling: to get Pubic Hare

Sorry for that but yes pheasants can cross with bantams .They're called Phantoms by the way .I know this becauseI've bred them myself .

#33 comanche

comanche

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:37 pm

what about pheasants and bantys then? ive heard yes and heard no.or how about fox and dog?

Here i am about two weeks behind on the thread (bl**dy work n that ).Rabbits can mate with some large insects .You get Bugs Bunny :icon_redface: Don't know what cross you use :whistling: to get Pubic Hare

Sorry for that but yes pheasants can cross with bantams .They're called Phantoms by the way .I know this becauseI've bred them myself .

#34 mackem

mackem

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:23 pm

Comanche,Hares and Rabbits do cross-breed,I think we all have Habits :angel:

#35 comanche

comanche

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:40 pm

Comanche,Hares and Rabbits do cross-breed,I think we all have Habits http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Of course .Silly me .I Remember now.Back in he 12th Century their skins were used to make the robes worn by monks :thumbs:

#36 mackem

mackem

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:00 pm

;) :angel:

#37 tullfan

tullfan

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:22 pm

well blue hares do go to ground when pushed.Blue hare = White hare , dependes on the time of year what colour they are.moreso brown hare never go to ground.This type is usually near hills , cant run on the flat and pre ban lurchers will easley nail them ! on the hills the answer is , never seen a lurcher that could .up hill there fast .hope thats what you seen.

Are you saying brown hares NEVER go to ground ?? Does that include going into pipes, or under tree roots, stumps, etc ?? If you disagree with this, then you have never really hunted hares, because they do, when under pressure.
Cheers.

seen them run up big pipes,usually 12 inch or more if they are really pressured

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users