can hares and rabbits cross breed

jakk

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about pheasants and bantys then? ive heard yes and heard no.or how about fox and dog?

Here i am about two weeks behind on the thread (bl**dy work n that ).Rabbits can mate with some large insects .You get Bugs Bunny :icon_redface: Don't know what cross you use :whistling: to get Pubic Hare

Sorry for that but yes pheasants can cross with bantams .They're called Phantoms by the way .I know this becauseI've bred them myself .

what about pheasants and bantys then? ive heard yes and heard no.or how about fox and dog?

Here i am about two weeks behind on the thread (bl**dy work n that ).Rabbits can mate with some large insects .You get Bugs Bunny :icon_redface: Don't know what cross you use :whistling: to get Pubic Hare

Sorry for that but yes pheasants can cross with bantams .They're called Phantoms by the way .I know this becauseI've bred them myself .

well blue hares do go to ground when pushed.Blue hare = White hare , dependes on the time of year what colour they are.moreso brown hare never go to ground.This type is usually near hills , cant run on the flat and pre ban lurchers will easley nail them ! on the hills the answer is , never seen a lurcher that could .up hill there fast .hope thats what you seen.

Are you saying brown hares NEVER go to ground ?? Does that include going into pipes, or under tree roots, stumps, etc ?? If you disagree with this, then you have never really hunted hares, because they do, when under pressure.

Cheers.

seen them run up big pipes,usually 12 inch or more if they are really pressured