http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Night-Vision-Scope-Z...1QQcmdZViewItem

here is item number - - 160244613637

i have just ordered this off ebay, will it be any use?

i am planning to attach it to the back of my scope(dont know How Yet, any help would be appreciated) because im to skint to buy a proper scope.

thanks

Mark

Edited by mark01856

dont think im been negative, just been realistic but good luck with trying to attach it to the back of your scope..

whats the diameter of the front lense externally ? looks the same size as a front objective lense on a day scope.

personally i reckon your wasting your time.. but hope you get on with it.

i tried to attach a yukon ranger on a day scope a while back & with all the fiddling around & still trying to make the front objective of the nv unit accessible to be focused it was waste.

get £300 together & get your self a merlin cobra with cage & an illuminator.

rich

dont think im been negative, just been realistic but good luck with trying to attach it to the back of your scope..

whats the diameter of the front lense externally ? looks the same size as a front objective lense on a day scope.

personally i reckon your wasting your time.. but hope you get on with it.

i tried to attach a yukon ranger on a day scope a while back & with all the fiddling around & still trying to make the front objective of the nv unit accessible to be focused it was waste.

get £300 together & get your self a merlin cobra with cage & an illuminator.

rich

i think you have a point, but i will have to see what i can do when it arrives, but i do think it will be to big.

I had the same idea, Ive got the one from LIDI and tried it on the rear of my sight, it works a treat, but its the joining thats the prob, you'd need some sort of stiff velcro band to join the two, as the front of nv is the same size as rear of telescopic, then another band?, to hold the nv steady on the rifle butt, of course it would be cumbersome, think Ill leave it till I can get a rimfire, then go with richie's £300 jobby

I had the same idea, Ive got the one from LIDI and tried it on the rear of my sight, it works a treat, but its the joining thats the prob, you'd need some sort of stiff velcro band to join the two, as the front of nv is the same size as rear of telescopic, then another band?, to hold the nv steady on the rifle butt, of course it would be cumbersome, think Ill leave it till I can get a rimfire, then go with richie's £300 jobby

hi, thanks i will try something like that, but apparently the lens will be to big so it might make things difficult

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate,

I bought one of these years ago. It's ok to check the recce of the area before you go lamping, because some times rabbits can be a bit jumpy and get used to the lamp and put 2+2 together and make trouble.

However your best saving your money. I've now got a merlin Cobra Gen1 for shooting and you can't go far wrong with that.

Safe shooting