rat snaring

Yesterday i set two rat snares next to a pond where i feed ducks.Heres a client,theres more to come :)

I set another five today.

i would have thought an old pro like you would have had the buggers caught long before now :whistle: :whistle:

that is fantastic .. im very impressed with those snares we are over run with rats here i tred snareing them last week with bugger all sucses .im gona make some of those now and get them out ..

thanks very much and all the best matt

Nice going P&G. Here's a pic of Red Dog's snaring.He set six snares in my spare allotment where the ducks used to be kept.He caught five the next night,the one that didn't catch had one the next night.I'm glad he is a mate or it could cost me .LOL.Cheers Red Dog.

Nice one saclalin.Ime glad to see that other trappers are having ago at spring snaring the rats.Its not as hard as it looks.I started snaring the rats when i was about twelve.It took abit of trial and error but found that spring snares is the only way to kill them without the rats biting through the snares :good:

Ime off to check a few rat snares now :good: