terrier boxes

Guest hob__ferret

Guest hob__ferret

i have a double terrier box for sale the size is 3ft by 18" by 18" £45 i can also make to your size will get some pics up tomoro as i need to get some batterys for the cam

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one told you not to make boxes Lee it is just the under handed way you went about it asking for pictures and prices

Im not going to waist time argeeing with a young lad any longer there is enough back biting and bull shit on the site already lets keep it to hunting

Stig your right alls fair in love and war(and business) crack on young un
i know what your saying john but once you start putting up photos anyone with a saw and an hammer can copy them - a few years ago some guy set up the same buisness as me - beat any written quotation :thumbdown: his prices whr cheap and he did take a bit of work from me but his work was poor he was`nt around for long :whistling: Edited by the_stig

john ive seen 1 of your terrier boxes and thought it was poorly built i know people on here will disagree but the 1 i seen was stapled together and came apart quite quickly ............you having a go at a 15 year old lad for trying to make a few quid i have had things from hob and to be honest it was built better than your terrier box i saw just my opinion

If the box you have seen has fallen apart why has the guy who got it from me not been in touch for a refund or to complain, I use the boxes myself and they are chucked in and out of the pickup all the time and have never moved, yes the boxes are stapled together but they are made in such a way that they lock together I have sold around 250 of these boxes to hunt terriermen, pest controllers and general terrier lads all over the country and never had one complaint, as your from Co Durham why dont you come to the shop along with the box that has fallen apart and we will see what has happened to it

wasnt my box i just commented on the 1 i had seen .........i have been in your shop a few times and i admit all your stuff i have seen looks good just the terrier box in question was poorly built in my opinion ..........i dunno why the lad hasnt brought it back i would of but we are all different ........... :gunsmilie: