what are the laws regarding the fore shore

you dont need writen permission ricky, just check to see if there is a wildfowling club that runs the area of the foreshore were you want to shoot, if so you might have to join to shoot or you could buy a day ticket to shoot some parts of scotland is free shooting on the foreshore, but most if not all english foreshore will be run by wildfowling clubs and you would proberly have to be a basc member to get a day ticket have a look at the basc web site mate they will put you right .

• 2 weeks later...
you dont need writen permission ricky, just check to see if there is a wildfowling club that runs the area of the foreshore were you want to shoot, if so you might have to join to shoot or you could buy a day ticket to shoot some parts of scotland is free shooting on the foreshore, but most if not all english foreshore will be run by wildfowling clubs and you would proberly have to be a basc member to get a day ticket have a look at the basc web site mate they will put you right .

:thumbs: spot on ..!!!!

all ours locally are governed by clubs...........no day tickets :thumbdown:

membership only!!

good luck mate

sean

Hey RickyN-p-p i do a bit up here on my local coast & its great hard sport & i call it my rough dimmond. I do have a local club on the reserve but have good foreshore sport here but fancy trying the Tay myself never shot it myself.