SkinnyMan, if you really really must feed kibble (it's much cheaper and just as easy to feed raw! :good: ) but don't want to spend a fortune, I'd recommend Autarky Summer.

It's a tenner for 20Kgs last time I checked, down at Costco. I think it's normally 15Kg bags though (still well cheap) and it's a good kibble. If you can't get it cheap at Costco it's about £14 in the shops. No chemicals, no crap but the usual cereals you get in dried food. It's marketed as a non-expensive premium brand and tbh for a kibble it does what it says on the bag.

The dogs looked good on it and they liked it, but I only feed kibble in emergencies lol They might have been doing ok but they were still passing a mountain of cereal filled sloppy shit (kibble shit). However as kibbles go it's good kit for a good price and at least there's no BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin in it to give them cancer.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest reload
IVE JUST BUMPED INTO A MATE I HAV'NT SEEN FOR A WHILE , GUESS WHAT JOB HE'S DOIN NOW??????? HE'S ONLY DELIVERING 15KG SACKS OF DOG FOOD  :clapper:  THAT 'S [bANNED TEXT] I LIKE FREINDS IN THE RIGHT PLACES , NOW THIS OLD FREIND WILL SOON BECOMING ROUND MINE WITH HALF PRICE DOG FOOD , ANYTHING FROM EUKANUBA ALL THE WAY DOWN TO WAGG :good:

Hope he dont deliver near me with that Pukanuba or Gag :11: :11:

has [NO TEXT TALK] tried landywood pet foods for raw meat  if so whats the deliverys like etc :)

Made my first order, will be here early next month' £50 minimum order ! let you know....

Did come early this month mate, good stuff and very good delivery to your door can pay cash [bANNED TEXT] he arrives too, I had hole minced up chickens and another lot of minced up chicken and veg.

Was supprised [bANNED TEXT] it came though its not really mince its like chicken gloop :sick: with bits of bone in, good qwality though i used it to ween pups ile be getting more latter on probly try another mix next time :good:

Guest reload

Does the lot, heart, beef and tripe, the tripe has to be slashed into long strips and beef hearts into quaters?

Wont do bones or whole rabbits, but my other on i am borrowing does :D

• 1 month later...

Excellent thread Ian, just found it and I thought I'd read most on here.

Over the years have fed my dogs on most things including waste chinese food (they get a bit fat on that and the coat goes dull) Tripe and offal from the Hunt kennels FREE when I could get up there, anything I could scrounge from the local meat places FREE.

Anyone looking for Free meat just go and ask most will give it you though it might have changed recently due to H&S and waste management politics.

Now, being a lazy fecker and only having 2 dogs here I feed Omega tasty... £11.99 for 15Kg have done this as main diet for at least 20 years keeps them in good condition, minimal waste (less shit) as a side point I fed my ferrets on it for years and never had any problems.

Also I got a GSD that I feed Omega too, at one time she kept having skin problems and I couldn't understand why, caught my missus feeding her tins of sardines with her food I stopped that and the skin problem went away.

Works for me, not ideal for everyone..

Guest Geordie

Found a good supplier of raw meat in sunderland :D bitch has been on raw tripe/chicken/beef/heart for about 6 weeks now :icon_eek: what a difference it makes,she also gets oily fish,mackerel,pilchards etc. twice a week. cant see me going back to a complete feed,in fact the couple of times ive put some down for her she has walked away from it :11: