Guest BORDERFOX

Gold dr johns, OR super greyhound as mixer, cooked meat, with chopped tomatoes as well from aldi shaun! Also put pasta in for a couple of weeks ramping up to the seasons busy point as I find it hard to keep weight on Fen.

Use low protein Dog food in summer for big dogs, Pups just kept on same as normal.

I add a spoon of veg oil in each dogs grub as it helps coat , and if dogs nails are looking brittle, I give them a couple of slices of black pudding to help.

But always have a ripened nana handy as well for if they are looking slack in the field .

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pan.handle

kirklands lamb & rice, been on this for a year now and have no complaints. They also get Rabbit cooked & raw along with other meat scraps and what ever we leave.

all the best

Pan

Guest reload

James wellbeloved has now been bought by pedigree masterfoods, just like purina etc etc.......so the food is very likely to change its formulation....which is a shame as it is not a bad basic food if you wanna feed convience food!! Burns is one of the best dry food about...and it has now got over its distribution problems with the venision one!!

Personally I would cut the crap and feed em 100% raw proper food to get the best condition:good:

James wellbeloved has now been bought by pedigree masterfoods, just like purina etc etc.......so the food is very likely to change its formulation....

cheers reload, I'll watch out for that, a pity cos she does well on it, and no splats, or hyper behaviour either.

Agree with reload 100% raw food is best .... meat, veg pulp, fish and one or two supplements ............ used to feed complete but seen the light thanks to a kindly Irish gent ;):D the condition of my dog has dramatically changed due to the new raw food diet ......... raw food all the way :good:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snatch flcc
I use wafcol high protein when there working mixed with bread balls from the greyhound shop I mix it with hot water , vitimins and minerals etc, they also get any game they catch as an extra part of there diet, also they love pigs ears as a treat! :)

ohhh please tell me you not forgot to give Lotti her toast and BUTTER <_<

Have not given her any toast and butter yet but I will today, she is such a softie! :angel: