one for the freezer

Guest remmy

Guest remmy

put a new high seat up the other night on a ride i had just cleared of rushes, the deer were coming out of the main wood and going into the new plantation and you couldn't get a shot at them because the rushes were to high, now its like them walking onto a football field way better, it sure has made a big difference, sat in the seat last night and saw two does and two buck managed to get this young lad @ 80yds. :thumbs:

dsc00412rs5.jpg

Edited by remmy

Guest remmy
Put the work in and reap the rewards as they say Remmy :thumbs: ,well done mate.Have you changed the colour again on the rifle mate? :hmm: .....................................Martin.

yes mate i have given it a new paint job, it now shoots even better in black, :clapper::clapper:

Good going Dave.

Much tick up there ? the ones we got last weekend were badly infested , one took up residence in my leg :censored:

dont worry mark it'll fall of, you north east boys are so tight you wouldnt part with blood :laugh::laugh::feck: