Show your Tats off!

Guest manda

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't got a camera here at the mo, but if this threads still about when I get hold of one, I'll post. :thumbs:

ps. You could have moved your hand for that one tarka love.... :whistling::laugh:

might not be her hand :whistling: lol

A top Tattooist put hours and hours into this fine art work on my leg and hand! a real top artist..... :whistling:

seriously!! beleive it or not some of this crap was done with Black Shoe Polish when I was in my teens when we couldn't get any Indian Ink, they look well bad and I hate them on there now... :laugh:

Jasper

Ive got 14 of them...they are mostly little things but they all men something.......heres one of them.........will get the others up later..... Miss Tarka xx

clean those finger nails miss tarka you DIRTY GIRL lol

Davy

Guest manda

Here's mine bar one which is a big one accross my tummy.

Butterfly on my wrist

Heart and wings on my neck

Kids names on my arm

and scotts name in jap on my foot

post-12883-1212262635.jpg

post-12883-1212262654.jpg

post-12883-1212262670.jpg

post-12883-1212262687.jpg

Dirty girl..................me......in more ways the one.hehe :tongue2:;) lol, and sean3513 i've got cheekier ones,tee hee x

OMG.......................where are they then!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going weak at the knees thinking about it

x

Guest manda

Show your Tats miss has done both lol Nice one :good: get your other ones up and i mean misses tattoo's up not the other thing that will be going up looking at them lol

Guest manda
A top Tattooist put hours and hours into this fine art work on my leg and hand! a real top artist..... :whistling:

seriously!! beleive it or not some of this crap was done with Black Shoe Polish when I was in my teens when we couldn't get any Indian Ink, they look well bad and I hate them on there now... :laugh:

Jasper

My granda had loads of tats like them, they where done in the pup with ink and a dart lol

I wouldnt go weak at the knees they are silly little things that show the cheeky side of me placed in some would say provocative places..........i wouldnt though,hehe..........will get pics up in a bit!

Manda yours are beautifully done.........especially the butterfly!!

x

Edited by Miss Tarka
Ive got 14 of them...they are mostly little things but they all men something.......heres one of them.........will get the others up later..... Miss Tarka xx

fly me to the moon baby.............................. :icon_redface: at least i think its the moon :whistling: christ that must of hurt on such tender skin.