• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent been to the welsh since the very first one! for one reason or other army/work abroad have missed it, and iam away this year again, i will get back there again, its not in the park now but down by the river isn it?

I WILL BE THERE GOING ON THE FRIDAY TILL THE MONDAY, AS FATHERS DAY IS ON THE SUNDAY AND THE MISSES LETS ME HAVE A GOOD DRINK LOL, HOPE THE WEATHER STAYS FINE AND THE BEER WET HOPE TO SEE A FEW OF YOU THERE

ANTHONY :drink::drink:

Sent you a pm socks............Penny Taylor is one of the lurcher judges, Geoffrey Burnhill is one of the terrier judges. I went to a talk of his a couple of years ago, really interesting....

It depends what you are looking for really, the game fair itself is nothing special but if you want to see arguably the best gathering of WORKING terriers and lurchers in the UK then you have to go on the Sunday. :clapper::clapper:

Would agree with you on that one Phil :clapper::thumbs:

Sent you a pm socks............Penny Taylor is one of the lurcher judges, Geoffrey Burnhill is one of the terrier judges. I went to a talk of his a couple of years ago, really interesting....

i answered you mate did you not get it ??? .......

What date is it this year lads?

Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th june

Guy's,

looking for some advice .. I can only get to one show but which is the best for shooting, terriers and lurchers ??

The Welsh at Usk this week-end or

The Welsh at Llandeilo next week-end.

I've read all of your replies and I will be going on the Sunday .. but don't know which one :icon_redface:

there is no competiton mate the welsh game fair at llandeilo is the only one to go to ... its probably the only game fair left that you will see genuine working dogs in the ring .......

whilst the usk is a decent show it is a fraction of the size of the welsh game fair ............

We will be going down for the weekend, coming back on monday we will not have trade stand as we would like to enjoy the show and spend time with old friends and have a good drink, however a lot of the Irish lads who can not get gear delivered over there are picking ferret/terrier boxes nets extra so will have a lot of space in the van so if any one would like to pick any of our products up with out paying the carriage have a look in the countrymans weekly and see if there is any thing that you want just PM me and we will sort some thing out