Aquatic bambi..

:Dhad a walk the other morning...managed a brace of muntys and scoob got a few CWD...on the last slip of the morning i gave him a good hundred yarder, but our quarry didnt get into full gear until scoob was 50 yards or so away. Predictably, the pair left our field through a gap in the hedge and then vanished....what an aweful time!! no sign of my dog! we walked from field to field and could see no clue as to where he might be. I knew he had captured his quarry because he comes straight back if he misses....the fields we were running on are flat and large, so a dog can be seen from far away. After a god ten minutes my boy appeared as if from thin air behind us :search: ..he was quilled up and it was plain to see he had made a kill...but where?. :ph34r: ...i told him to find it and , luckily, he headed back to where he had came....and there we found a CWD buck dead in a water filled ditch....make no wonder we couldnt see the dog!!!! .. :D good hunting..JD