Sign in to follow this  
Guest manda

what age is classed as a young hunter??

Guest manda

anyway hello, thought i would be the first to post, went out with the dog last night caught fook all as per usual :rofl:

Hello, manda well I suppose realistically anyone under the age of 18, but there isn't any set age at all :) , I started the section as chris hickling suggested it within the running dog section, seems a good idea, what with the amount of younger members starting out in fieldsports...

Guest manda
You're only as young as the boy you feel... ain't that right Darcy :whistling:

:clapper:

well i guess that counts me out ian, al stick to the old gits section then :laugh:

I feel offended! I'm 30, and I still like to think that I'm young(ish)! :laugh:

:clapper: , must be me , im almost 23 , and a father of a 15 month old girl , i feel old , must be the daughters mum , putting years on me lol

well iam 20 and a father of 3 and iam starting to go grey already. i wounder why??? well i am still classed as a young hunter amoung my friends but i dont feel young these days :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guest manda

:clapper: , must be me , im almost 23 , and a father of a 15 month old girl , i feel old , must be the daughters mum , putting years on me lol

well iam 20 and a father of 3 and iam starting to go grey already. i wounder why??? well i am still classed as a young hunter amoung my friends but i dont feel young these days :clapper::clapper::clapper:

whos been a busy boy then :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

3 kids at 20 :icon_eek::icon_eek: never mind heat seeking missiles more like heat seeking sperm.

i have 2 kids at 25 and i definatly feel old :laugh:

well, I've got the 4th due to arrive in november, and I'm thinning out rapidly on top, but no grey hairs! (yet!) :laugh:

Guest manda

The missus here 21 wi the 2 sprogs, going to work soon so scott will defo get grey lol

I am pobably the youngest on the forum! 13 but ad on hunting and have been doing it ever since I knew what it was!

Im 17 grew up in a hunting family to Dad,mum,sisters,uncles, and cousins, grew up with the lurchers and terriers,shooting,ferreting and the hawks. :)

I want to learn about hawks! Do you know of anyone in cornwall who might be willing to take an amatuer out hawking?