Deer stalking

Hi there i know its probably a long shot but would anyone be willing to take me stalking and teach me some more than i know?? only the guy who got me into to the sport and said he was gonna take me out etc has just sold all his rifles and given up! lol how can someone love stalking that much just give up?? oh i dont know!! i have done a little stalking! i've shot a roe doe on a walking stalk and i have also shot 3 muntjac from high

seat! I would be willing to pay to a certain degree and can travel! i own my own rifle and all equipment etc any takers? lol

Well i hope someone can help you as if you was up this way i would have took you out with me for some stalking but it's a long way up to me.

Why dont you ask your mate if he can put a good word in for you with his farmers and you might be able to take over his ground and get your own stalking

All the best

Regards

Hi there i know its probably a long shot but would anyone be willing to take me stalking and teach me some more than i know?? only the guy who got me into to the sport and said he was gonna take me out etc has just sold all his rifles and given up! lol how can someone love stalking that much just give up?? oh i dont know!! i have done a little stalking! i've shot a roe doe on a walking stalk and i have also shot 3 muntjac from high

seat! I would be willing to pay to a certain degree and can travel! i own my own rifle and all equipment etc any takers? lol

Do you go on other sites as well as this site. No offence to here . I'm sure if had a look on Nobs maybe they be able to help you. Thats what some of their aims is to place people as well. New comer's to the world of shooting ect.

Regards pam

Edited by tipper

your best bet would be to book a few days stalking with a guide or look in the sporting press for syndicates looking for new members but that can be costly you could pay up to £1000 for a gun in the syndicate there would be 4 to 6 guns in it thats what they normally ae but there could be more guns in it

Well i hope someone can help you as if you was up this way i would have took you out with me for some stalking but it's a long way up to me.

Why dont you ask your mate if he can put a good word in for you with his farmers and you might be able to take over his ground and get your own stalking

All the best

Regards

Like i said i dont mind travelling! Only thing would be i would have to look for accomidation and possibly come for a weekend or something like that??

Do you go on other sites as well as this site. No offence to here . I'm sure if had a look on Nobs maybe they be able to help you. Thats what some of their aims is to place people as well. New comer's to the world of shooting ect.

Regards pam

What sites that then??

Regards pam

What sites that then??

Hi I sent you a PM with the link to Nobs on. Hope it helps.

Rgards Pam

What is NOBS please??

basil.

Its a site you register too for beating etc & estates/keepers can look on for there area for people seeking work on shoots. Think it stands for National Orgination Beaters S?????????????.