Bodygrip tunnels

Guest Nightwalker

Guest Nightwalker

Hi.

I am experimenting with Bodygrip 110's having bought half a dozen at the Game Fair and had them sit in my shed for ages, I have always used Fenns in the past, could anyone help me by posting some pictures of tunnels for bodygrips. Thanks

All you want is some 2"x2" mesh.Cut it so its nine meshes long and four meshes wide.Bend it ( into a U shape) so you have two sides and a top,three meshes on each side and three meshes on the top.

Where ever you set your bodygrip simply put the Mesh tunnel over the top,keeping your set legal.You can camoflage the tunnel with grasses and twigs if you want :good:

Heres a picture af a bodygrip set on a rabbit run through corn.All thats needed now is a mesh tunnel over the top of the trap :good:

All you want is some 2"x2" mesh.Cut it so its nine meshes long and four meshes wide.Bend it ( into a U shape) so you have two sides and a top,three meshes on each side and three meshes on the top.

Where ever you set your bodygrip simply put the Mesh tunnel over the top,keeping your set legal.You can camoflage the tunnel with grasses and twigs if you want :good:

Heres a picture af a bodygrip set on a rabbit run through corn.All thats needed now is a mesh tunnel over the top of the trap :good:

great idea peggy , who told you about that then :whistle:

Guest Nightwalker

Thanks.

Theres very few new ideas these days moley :no: .The mesh size is the only thind different between the above mensioned wire tunnel and the tunnels that ive used for years,and yes it was you that showed me that particular tunnel and yes its a better tunnel.(clever shit) :p

Nice one! P&G are you suggesting we don't stump up £11.50 for a specially made tunnel?

More pictures please on using the bodygrips. Anyone got the video?

The easy way is often the best option,..and if you are working your traps in 'out of the way' places,.you can frequently get away with most things,..But,..if you fall foul of busybodies or wandering stray dogs, etc getting into your sets, it will get very emotional :D:D The law states that the Springtraps must be placed in a tunnel,.either artifical or natural,..this can be interperated in several ways,..personaly I would not fancy arguing my case in a court of law if the tunnel entrance was not fully protected and the striking bars well within the overhang of the actual tunnel/burrow... ;)

Only time will tell,..but what I do know for fecking sure is that the legislation in this country is really getting silly :realmad: All the best,...Chalkwarren... ;)

Yes your right there chalkwarren.A few twigs iether end of your tunnel is a good idea.Mind you it says nothing in the law about how far your trap has to be inside the tunnel therefor a good barrister would keep you out of the jail house :D

Yes your right there chalkwarren.A few twigs iether end of your tunnel is a good idea.Mind you it says nothing in the law about how far your trap has to be inside the tunnel therefor a good barrister would keep you out of the jail house :D

:D You forget Peg,..your a canny trapper,...but even you would be hard pushed to catch enough rabbits to pay 'Rumpole of the Bailey's' Barrister's fee,...I think them vampires charge around £2.000 a day :D:D:D:D Just been chatting to some US suppliers of ConyBears,etc,..its a crying shame that in this wee island our hands are often tied as regards the freedom to use traps...I stopped using the BodyGrips locally,...it just wasn't worth the worry or hassle.. In my game,.The Kania rules the roost,...lovely little earners £££££ ;);) and safe as houses..All the best to you and yours,...ChalkWarren...

whats a kania chalkwarren cheers :good:

This is not a cheap trap to purchase King,..

I got this one AND the BodyGripper passed by the Ministry of Agriculture,..basically because I wanted to use them in my own Pest Control business..I never thought to sell them to others :blink:

The joke is that when we first started to advertise these tools,..very few suppliers and distributors could set them,..I bet most of them still can't :D:D Fecking amazing really... :blink::blink:

Anyway,.as I say,..the Kania is a tool for the pest controller,...once purchased its a real little money spinner and saves a lot of woe,.especially in roof spaces and gardens where a certain kill is essential... ;)

They are a good trap chalkwarren but people like me with very little money( :whistle: ) cant afford those traps so i use a very similar set except i use a bodygrip instead of a kania.I must admit they are a very humane and well made trap which is good for many situations :good:

Good pictures by the way..

Edited by pegandgun