Len French, please help

THIS GUYS HAVING A LAUGH ISN'T HE IM LOOKING FOR MY LONG LOST MUM HER NAME IS TREESA GREEN.

ON THE OTHER HAND IS YOUR GENUINE COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU WHERE BROUGHT TO THIS SITE AND IF IT WAS OFF THE WEB COPY AND PASTE THE PAGE FOR id,

BUT IF YOU CANT DO THIS GET OFF AND DON'T COME BACK!

I WILL STAMP ON AN ANT FOR EVERY POST YOU ADD.....DON'T GET ME STARTED ON FLYING ANTS!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link slickdicko, just discovered that Len was sentaced to 12 month's the other day, i feel gutted now. he'll probably be out in 6 & i'll be waiting.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR HIM TO SAY HIM OR SHOOT THE GUY :gunsmilie: ....................SOMETHINGS NOT RIGHT HERE???????

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Ben; I'm not really personally interested in either Len Frecnch or any of the crap that's gone on above. I'm into Genealogy though, so I know what a Man Hunt can be like.

If you were any sort of spook, ye'd know damn well how to find as much as ye'd want about the guy. Ye don't, so I take it ye not. So here's an idea for ye:

Ye've found out he was sent down? Cool. Did it say what court? Find the court and contact the Clerk there. He should be able to find out where they sent him. Then ye'd likely need to contact HMP Where ever and request his Number. Get that and drop the guy a line. Boosh.

By the way; Say Lots in ye letter. People inside like a read.

How come it took 4 days for you to find out your "grandad" Had been sentenced?

I Typed his name into google 5 mins ago and i now Know he was living in sleaford, and is now doing time for being a fake vet.

Not the only one that is a fake though i think.

Don't take people on this site for mugs.

Their not.

Edited by Halfinch

thanks for that idea ditch_shitter, i'll give that a try, halfinch, I'm not taking people for mug's, thats against my nature, some people have been very helpful considering that i've been trying to locate personal info, i did see all about him being sent down, i just mis-read the date's

thanks for that idea ditch_shitter, i'll give that a try, halfinch, I'm not taking people for mug's, thats against my nature, some people have been very helpful considering that i've been trying to locate personal info, i did see all about him being sent down, i just mis-read the date's

ben if you are genuine put an advert in earthdog /running dog stating FAO GINGER FRENCH, whom you are ,include a contact address/phone number, ginger subscribes to this mag so if he wants to get in contact with you he will trader :thumbs: