Ridgeback x Greyhound

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clapper: Could you meet at Carlisle? Would buy the dog but can only get to Carlisle if that is any use to you

hi mate, i am from Scotland roughly 150 miles from Carlisle but if youwere prepared to meet me there might be very interested in buying your dog

i dont drive mate

:clapper: Could you meet at Carlisle? Would buy the dog but can only get to Carlisle if that is any use to you
hi mate, i am from Scotland roughly 150 miles from Carlisle but if youwere prepared to meet me there might be very interested in buying your dog

i dont drive mate

:icon_eek: Is there a train station near you?I dont drive either so would need to come by train

• 2 weeks later...
has he done much 'LOOKING' at deer?

he was bred for 'LOOKING' at deer :whistling: bred for big game this dog :thumbs:

has he done much 'LOOKING' at deer?

he was bred for 'LOOKING' at deer :whistling: bred for big game this dog :thumbs:

Sorry to put a downer on this but if he's doing all you say he is why you selling him and keeping a pup and youv'e already dropped the price by £30....is there something your not telling us.....not a criticism mate just suspicious by nature :blink:

I dropped the price by £30 as the dog is sat in my backgarden doing nothing apart from getting his daily walks. Its not fair on the dog.

He has done everything i have said, and i have been truthfull to any who has rang me about him, on what he can and has done, and may not be able to do. the pup is not a pup he is nine months i only call him a pup as he is the youngest we have.

The only reason i have him up for sale is because i am doing everything legal.

P.s

If you read back i even offered a trial with the dog, thats how confident i am he will do the job for someone who takes him.

Chid

I dropped the price by £30 as the dog is sat in my backgarden doing nothing apart from getting his daily walks. Its not fair on the dog.

He has done everything i have said, and i have been truthfull to any who has rang me about him, on what he can and has done, and may not be able to do. the pup is not a pup he is nine months i only call him a pup as he is the youngest we have.

The only reason i have him up for sale is because i am doing everything legal.

P.s

If you read back i even offered a trial with the dog, thats how confident i am he will do the job for someone who takes him.

Chid

fair play man! no offence intended hope you find him a good home

• 4 weeks later...
If I was after an adult dog I'd say £150 for an entered dog is a snip mate. We always see posts from members asking for entered dogs but when ones comes up nobody buys???

Perhaps adding some more info on him may help find him a good working home,

Whats he like with stock, cats, kids, other dogs, is he quiet in kennels, jump, retrieve, recall etc.

Good luck selling him, I like the look of him :victory:

good idea mate :thumbs:

Dog is 100% stock broken will run right through sheep even if they run

he dont like cats tolerates other dogs . fine with kids.

retrieves everytime quiet in kennels unless he hears something also very good guard dog. jumps excellent recalls great.

walks at heal all the time you can even go out lamping without a lead :blink:

hope this helps a bit more

is it alfie for sale?

If I was after an adult dog I'd say £150 for an entered dog is a snip mate. We always see posts from members asking for entered dogs but when ones comes up nobody buys???

Perhaps adding some more info on him may help find him a good working home,

Whats he like with stock, cats, kids, other dogs, is he quiet in kennels, jump, retrieve, recall etc.

Good luck selling him, I like the look of him :victory:

good idea mate :thumbs:

Dog is 100% stock broken will run right through sheep even if they run

he dont like cats tolerates other dogs . fine with kids.

retrieves everytime quiet in kennels unless he hears something also very good guard dog. jumps excellent recalls great.

walks at heal all the time you can even go out lamping without a lead :blink:

hope this helps a bit more

is it alfie for sale?

no alfie isnt for sale unless your prepered to part with a grand lol :tongue2:

its barney whats for sale :thumbs: