here is my little beauty sumatra 500 cc 22 71fp with 29.5 grain slug 9x40x40 scope im really impressed with this gun just missing the scilencer believe me you need it ,its like a shot gun going off

post-55584-0-24656700-1299336229_thumb.jpg

Edited by deadly

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not strictly a firearm but it the latest addition to my FAC rated guns.   Daystate Air ranger .22 running at 30 ft lbs fitted with a MTC viper 4-14x50 and a Weirauch silencer. This is what I boug

All Brownings, ABIII in .308 win, T-bolts in .22LR and .17HMR.

My new .222 set up Tikka T3 action and barrel roedale precision stock  nightforce 3x12x56 scope ace ultra mod 

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just picked this one up today .308 Remmy 700. Off to have the T8 fitted next week and a S&B to top her off. Bambi bowling here we come :victory:

remmy.jpg

i just picked up a .223 remmy 700 sps awsome gun i put a north star mod on it seems good

Hi Guys been a while since I have posted anything, I've been busy building this, I figured you might be interested to see what you can do with a large CNC workshop, the barrel is a 28 inch heavy varminter from Walther, and everything but the barrel and the trigger I made, if everything goes ok with the proofing, I will try it for a bit then switch the barrel to a medium weight 260 rem and it will be my new varmint gun for when i go to Russia, weight is currently 14lbs and I haven't made the hinge for the folding stock yet, but with a normal 26 inch varmint barrel it will be around 10 to 10.5 lbs, and Im wondering about using a carbon wrapped barrel which will bring it down to around 8 to 8.5 lbs, colour will be black anodizing with a powder coat over the lot, I figure a desert camo, that way i can spray it white for winter and a green for summer use, remember its unfinished, but not by much, and no it wont have the junk scope on it.post-44882-0-03655400-1309638227_thumb.jpg

• IanB unpinned this topic