harris hawk eggs

horris

just wondering if anybodys harris hawks on eggs waiting 4 my 3rd egg wich should be tomoz (monday) :toast: its my females first time she is a second year eyeisis av got her with a proven male just thought id here some other peoples thoughts :victory:

just got the one baby on the nest, its about 3-4 weeks old ,just put another pair off harrises together, 2 weeks ago, got high hopes on this pair, my other pair three rounds with out fail

:victory: best off luck will

just wondering if anybodys harris hawks on eggs waiting 4 my 3rd egg wich should be tomoz (monday) :toast: its my females first time she is a second year eyeisis av got her with a proven male just thought id here some other peoples thoughts :victory:

just got the one baby on the nest, its about 3-4 weeks old ,just put another pair off harrises together, 2 weeks ago, got high hopes on this pair, my other pair three rounds with out fail

:victory: best off luck will

sounds good mate all the best you will have to let us all no how you get on mate :thumbs: