Terriermen and Terriers by John Broadhurst

Just ordered a copy after being outbid on EBay at £94 :cry: First and last time at this heartbreaking experience :11: Just wanted to ad it to my collection as it looks a great book. Just wondered what people thought of it? :D

Well boys after looking for ages and finally finding a copy for sale and treating myself for christmas I was wondering when my exciting present was going to arrive and phoned to check today only to be informed that they couldn't find the book and think they may have sold it. To say i'm disapointed is an understatement. :cry: :realmad: So along with many other on the site asking.....is there anyone who can help me find a copy of this book.....i'll consider money and sexual favours :kiss: :kiss: :sick:

I'm well pleased Chilli, a great addition to any collection. :good: The book has proved a real test to obtain :blink: My wife can't understand why I have spent the past 18 years building up a collection of lurcher/terrier books and couldn't understand why I wanted to spend £100 on one book. I guess it's something you can only understand if you are gathering a good collection :)