Collars for Strong Dogs

alright mate got leads today that i ordered at chirk over the moon with them top notch i'd recommend your stuff to anyone looking for a new collar or lead cheers mate

Thanks for letting me know, wasn't sure of your name on here.

All the best.

:thumbs:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Taffybull
my collar should be here tomoro :tongue2:

looking forward to it arriving :)

atb

Recived the collar the other day :)

more than pleased with it! best collar ive purchesed by a mile! ;) get your selves one

Taff

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lurcherboy2008

if you look on ebay you can get a leather collar for £15, stunning collars too withg great patterns, but then again how long will they last? i had a loacoste collar off SS last week and ill never go back to leather again 100% happy with it and i would more than definetly go for the SS collars than the shitty leather, built well and look good too, good job on my collar SS thanks alot :thumbs::thumbs:

got my 2 collars and 2 sets of terrier couplers this morning exactly what i wanted as for ss a true gent no sales pitch he even threw in a couple of slip leads top man have used every type of lead and collar in last 35 years nothing comes close to these buy one now if you can well worth the money

Guest Taffybull

ive bought a fair load of gear from SS lately.. and boy is it quality gear! me and my mates are proper chuffed with the collars and leads!

i dont think you will get better than this man personaly! get your collars guys! your missing out!

• 2 months later...

Just bringing this back to the top, in line with the rules unlike most of the other "bumped" ads on here!!!!

Will have a good selection of collars with me at the EDRD show this coming sunday, looking forward to it! Coma and say hello if you're there.

• 1 month later...

Just a gentle nudge up and a reminder that although I won't be at shows every week as I have been all summer, I am only a phone call away, posting gear is no probs at all.

I post orders out the same day as payment arrives.

Thanks to those who have bought gear off me through the summer, I checked the other day and have driven around 15 K miles since April!!!! Mostly to shows at weekends.

:icon_eek:

It's been emotional ..........

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few of these left here too .........

Mostly normal Bull X size, 16 - 21 inch neck, in Black, Red, Royal, Yellow, couple of Cammo ones.

These will have to go up also because the price of the fittings has gone up, but it's my first price increase in 4 years!

£15 each including post, deals for 2 or more to same address.