Hello Everybody,

My farm is full of porcupines. They damage our plants and defect our irrigation system.

Can anyone help me on how to trap them? What kind of a trap can I use and what kind of a bait to use in order to attrackt the porcupine into the trap.

I hope to hear from you.

Cheers,

Faris

• Like 1

Hello Everybody,

My farm is full of procupines. They damage our plants and defect our irrigation system.

Can anyone help me on how to trap them? What kind of a trap can I use and what kind of a bait to use in order to attrackt the procupine into the trap.

I hope to hear from you.

Cheers,

Faris

Hi Faris,

Very perculiar request!!

I take it you are referring to porcupines!

I would suggest that Google will be your best friend with this request - just search 'porcupine trap'.

It would appear that they are quite a problem in the USA (and in Yemen too, obviously!)!

What do your neighbouring farmers do about this problem?

Cheers,

John.

Hello Everybody,

My farm is full of porcupines. They damage our plants and defect our irrigation system.

Can anyone help me on how to trap them? What kind of a trap can I use and what kind of a bait to use in order to attrackt the porcupine into the trap.

I hope to hear from you.

Cheers,

Faris

why don,t you purchase some large bodygrip traps such as 280,s or 330,s from usa, the snare shop. bait the traps and put salt on the bait as porky,s love it , because they chew the handles on shovels spades etc, to get at the salt from your sweat , also set their runs , these large traps will kill quickly.