imbra's/jubys

If they worked well on rabbits they would be used alot more Moley,They are nothing but a chew on to set and they miss alot of rabbits depending on which way the rabbits enter there holes.Infact they are as useless as fenns on full grown rabbits which is a disgrace because they have been passed (fenns) to be used on full grown rabbits and they aint strong enough to kill em......

If they worked well on rabbits they would be used alot more Moley,They are nothing but a chew on to set and they miss alot of rabbits depending on which way the rabbits enter there holes.Infact they are as useless as fenns on full grown rabbits which is a disgrace because they have been passed (fenns) to be used on full grown rabbits and they aint strong enough to kill em......

we have had this conversation loads of times before buddy, i trapped over 150 rabbits one week back in september, about 70 % were adult sized and i only had one alive, its all down to the way and place you set them, i have trapped a good few in mk4,s , by accident and the trap was hardly moved , which means a good ,quick kill. like most traps , i think its the shock that kills not the power of the jaws

they are not made anymore , thats why they are not used as much,and its probably cos they are an arse to set , but they do catch rabbits ,they are too heavy and too expensive and its like everything else , you get used too what you use , thats why you are as good as you are at snareing , cos you have probably snared more rabbits than the rest of us on this site put together, i can only speak as i find, i,ll ring ya soon and you can tell me all about what santa brought you , provided you have been a good lad :p

I do know that you do well with Fenns moley,BUT,lets put it this way,i think a better trap could be made to kill connies in there holes.

You and i are getting ourselfs up to that permision i gave you and set a 100 fenn mk6s and film the kill the next morning.Then when we find that ime right(as usual)our coats are coming off and i will thrash you to within an inch of your life then set a fenn off on your cock.(mind you it probably wouldnt hurt you,the springs are that week on them fenns) :D

My stepson tried the power of the springs on a Fenn the other night after trying out one of my Gins(collectors item i might add). His hand the next morning was swollen and bruised to f**k,i've told him the next step up is a Bodygrip lol.

My stepson tried the power of the springs on a Fenn the other night after trying out one of my Gins(collectors item i might add). His hand the next morning was swollen and bruised to f**k,i've told him the next step up is a Bodygrip lol.

ye right i was fiddling with a body grip trap a few weeks ago and the phone in the shed rang made me jump and the jaws just caught my finger nail well after afew laps of the garden and a lot of swearing :realmad: i looked at the finger and the nail was black im really pleased to say no one saw me hopping around :o those body grippers sure do pack a whollop :D good hunting all woodga :ph34r:

I do know that you do well with Fenns moley,BUT,lets put it this way,i think a better trap could be made to kill connies in there holes.

You and i are getting ourselfs up to that permision i gave you and set a 100 fenn mk6s and film the kill the next morning.Then when we find that ime right(as usual)our coats are coming off and i will thrash you to within an inch of your life then set a fenn off on your cock.(mind you it probably wouldnt hurt you,the springs are that week on them fenns) :D

the jaws on a mk 6 don,t open wide enuff :whistle: