FRENCH CLIENT'S WITH SOME CULL BUCK'S

Some nice bucks there, well done.

Has the one in the pic (second bottom) got a malformed head? looks as though coronets are joined??

I was out yesterday getting a look at some of the bucks on our patch. Saw a couple, one half clean, one smaller buck in full velvet. Havent started yet, but probably will in the next two or three weeks. Looking forward to it!

Some nice heads there. :clapper:

I've been out myself for the last 2 days with 2 Dutch clients. We have had 10 clean antlered bucks, 3 of which are Bronze medal weight and 2 freak heads, also a nice neat 7 pointer. Lots of clean heads around here in Fife. Got another 2 days left on their trip but we are concentrating on the areas I have medal heads so might only shoot 1 or 2 more. Will post pics when I'm less busy!

Mark.

yes that one has got a malformed head and you are right the coronets are joined

you are right mark plenty clean heads around our area of fife at the moment

we where only after cull buck's not meadal heads but we also have plenty meadal heads kicking around as you know the fife area always produces good meadal heads

regards

yes that one has got a malformed head and you are right the coronets are joined

you are right mark plenty clean heads around our area of fife at the moment

we where only after cull buck's not meadal heads but we also have plenty meadal heads kicking around as you know the fife area always produces good meadal heads

regards

the second pic as got a malformed head it was starting to lose its velvet at the back i have got one buck that i think will make a gold going to leave that till later in the year we could have shot 10 or 12 cull bucks 8 is enough i think for 3 days as for clean heads we only saw 5 or 6 clean in 3 days i will be next week with some more clients