My Kestrel

Kat

It looks like Hellboys fist :icon_eek: .I got footed today by my G/S male just took my glove off and was feeding him up on what was left of a dragged crow,im not flying him tomorrow so i thought id give him the last bit of chick too,as i passed it onto the bird he spotted it in my mit and nailed me! im such a twonk :icon_redface:

• 2 weeks later...

HAD A LOOK AND PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN ON MY HARRIS HAWK YESTERDAY GREAT BREEDER MOTHERS FLYING WEIGHT IS JUST OVER 3 POUND !!! HE ALSO HAS A KESTREL SITTING ON 16 EGGS!! SHE WAS ARTIFICALY INSIMUNATE D WITH PEREGRINE SEMEN HAS THIS BEEN DONE BEFORE?

i do not wish to jump in on your thead un anounced hi iam andy i did read on another forum a while back that there was a problem with the size of egg to the chick inside dont know how true this was as you cant believe all that you read dont know if that helps any but i just thought i would put my 2 pennys warth in. oh while iam thumping away on the key board i also think that it dosnt matter what age birds of prey are they are all lovely my hat would come off to you if i had one on for the good job you have done with those little chaps

atb

andy

HAD A LOOK AND PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN ON MY HARRIS HAWK YESTERDAY GREAT BREEDER MOTHERS FLYING WEIGHT IS JUST OVER 3 POUND !!! HE ALSO HAS A KESTREL SITTING ON 16 EGGS!! SHE WAS ARTIFICALY INSIMUNATE D WITH PEREGRINE SEMEN HAS THIS BEEN DONE BEFORE?

there's nothing to stop it being done but I can't see what the benefits would be :hmm:? sticking Pere semen into a Kestrel will destroy most things thats good about a peregrine, certainly something I wouldn't look at doing.

Its the same as the talk of a Gos x Harris Hybrid :hmm:, sounds good on paper and could I suppose fill in a Niche for some Falconers but at the end of the day Why spoil a good Gos ;)...

Jasper