!There WAS a rat in the gardeN!

Seen this rat neer the rabbits cage(sisters rabbit) so i put some greated cheese down so they have to stay there not run off with it (my cunning plan) and some fishy paste on a slice of bread(witch it ran off with tryed to hold it down with a knive but didnt have any ov it).

15 mins later Walked into the kitchen had a look out there it was sat there eating the bait so when it ran in to stash the food i ran out and got into position resting on the bin 15 yards away it sneaked out again started eating the cheese, crosshairs on the head down it went cart wait till i tell my dad hes out all day and hes been after the bugger all week :gunsmilie::big_boss:

post-14467-1208697493_thumb.jpg

Edited by gilly-1993

weve got a concrete shed where we keep our tumble drier,my mrs went out the other night to put some washing in it when 2 of em jumped out,onto her head and off :laugh::laugh::lol: put the patterdales in the next evening and got the sods

haha bet she cake-ed it well done

weve got a concrete shed where we keep our tumble drier,my mrs went out the other night to put some washing in it when 2 of em jumped out,onto her head and off :laugh::laugh::lol: put the patterdales in the next evening and got the sods

haha bet she cake-ed it well done

she did,funny as f**k,im still laughing about it

nice one mate...........your old man might get his hand down for an air arms eh!!!!!!!

perhaps you should tell him you missed it......but you'd be able to nail em with a new gun...lol

tryed that :D he sez he will get me one when he gats payed so hopefully ill have a s410 soon :tongue2: