out last night

foxy i to have shot a lot of deer and yes some at 200yds plus but i like mine in at 100/150yds and the 50 odd this season i shot have ALL been head shot so jealousy is the one thing that dont bother me. but taking hart and lung shot at300yds would with a.243 that one hell of a shot just little pic to show tha we all can shoot bambi this the one me and my lad had 150yds HEAD SHOT

bambi002.jpg

Well done to the young lad :good::good:

My average range is like you 100 - 150 yards.This shot was out of the ordinary,just imposssible to get nearer the beast!!

Sorry for offending anyone :wub::wub:

Well after the comments on the biggest fox i went on to a fox hugger sight and enquired to how big is the biggest ever british fox. The lady whos name is foxy chick lmfao said the british record is at the moment 36llb and 6 oz but says this is a wild fox her friend has a pet fox and it is nearly 40llb. She then asked why i wanted to know i said i had shot a few foxes last week and one was 30llb + and i wanted to know did i have the record :p she hasnt replyed. dont you just love the web. ps foxy i have been told to be a nice chap on this by mr ian b lmao so that means you and the rest will need to wind someone else up :whistle: :whistle:

i have changed wy mind now viz it was almost 41lb now :lol::lol:

i should have the pics of my NEW sound mod for you tmorrow :whistle:

i wil be doing some feild tests in the afternoon i got to take my mrs shoping first or it will be :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: for a few day what is the weight of a T8