out last night

out last night on a lambing call the farmer phoned yesterday to say he was losseing lambs :realmad: so me and my [bANNED TEXT] steve went down to have a look

on the first farm wi didnt see a pair of eyes.. when we pulled up on the next farm we called in four in the same field steve shot one of the biggest dog foxes i have ever seen it must been atleast 30lb could not take any pics as i had forgot the camera :whistle: :whistle: at leased the one less lamb killer :D

BOLLOCKS i have shot enought foxes to know he was not that far off 30lb

what british record...........belive me [bANNED TEXT] it was there again you only shoot your foxes at 300 yards plus so its to far to tell the weight on them :wacko:

Anyway one of the does stopped broadside 300 yds away so I took it out with a perfect heart shot :search:

BOLLOCKS!! I have shot enough foxes to know that it wouldnt have been 30lb!!

How can you say a fox is that weight without actually getting it on the scales............guess work is always inaccurate!!!!!!

I read somewhere that the British record was 26 1/2 lb but that could have been broken,I dont know??

A 30lb fox I would love to see...................perhaps in my dreams :no::no:

As for my 300yd roe.......................jealousy is a terrible thing :sick: :sick:

[

foxy boy i have in my time shot more than one deer infact more than to. i have helped lots of new shooters stalkers into the great sport of ours spending many an hour crawling into 50 yards of a deer with a novice quite littraly shaking with excitment at my side. jealousy is not one of my week points. But if shooting deer at long distances is your kink well thats fine.

foxy i to have shot a lot of deer and yes some at 200yds plus but i like mine in at 100/150yds and the 50 odd this season i shot have ALL been head shot so jealousy is the one thing that dont bother me. but taking hart and lung shot at300yds would with a.243 that one hell of a shot just little pic to show tha we all can shoot bambi this the one me and my lad had 150yds HEAD SHOT

bambi002.jpg

british record, 26 1/2 lb? now who,s talking bollocks ? there was one in the cmw a couple of years ago that had been weighed at 30 lbs with pics to prove it. Just cos you,ve never had one dont mean they dont exist foxy, a lot of foxes we get on the pennines average 25lb, these arent ya scroaty little suburban foxes these fuckers have to be big to survive, have a look at your average terrier, 15 to 18 lb, are you telling me youve never seen a fox twice the size?incidentally, the cmw fox was dug very near our patch .

[

foxy boy i have in my time shot more than one deer infact more than to. i have helped lots of new shooters stalkers into the great sport of ours spending many an hour crawling into 50 yards of a deer with a novice quite littraly shaking with excitment at my side. jealousy is not one of my week points. But if shooting deer at long distances is your kink well thats fine.

That response wasnt aimed at you Viz..............sorry mate!!