coursing greyhounds

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG FRANK
hi does any one keep coursing greyhounds? or work there dogs apart from on the track?

any coursing greyhound web sites? or any one that just keeps/breeds them

IVE NEVER SEEN A GRAYHOUND COURSING BUT THATS JUST ME AND AS FOR TRACK DOGS IF I OWNED ONE I WOULD NOT CHANCE RUNNING IT ON ROUGH .....WOULD YOU?

Guest smashygadge
Smashygadge

What a lovely dog a real stunner

yes i landed on my feet when she came along.dont no if she did much on the track think probably 2 timid around the traps, and the bangs etc.but what a dog in the open feild. she has come on a treat since i got her.not bad from a advert asking for a greyhound bitch.and just the size i wanted everything i could ask for.looking at yours you have a very nice one yourself.really cannot understand how anyone can part with one i no i couldnt let her go. and thanks :thumbs:

really cannot understand how anyone can part with one i no i couldnt let her go. and thanks :thumbs:

How do you think I ended up with two! :laugh: My black dog only came to me as a foster! If I had room i'd have many more than just those two and my lurcher!

Guest smashygadge
really cannot understand how anyone can part with one i no i couldnt let her go. and thanks :thumbs:

How do you think I ended up with two! :laugh: My black dog only came to me as a foster! If I had room i'd have many more than just those two and my lurcher!

i no what you mean missie damb shame the life that some get esspeicially with the loving nature they have.i myself used to breed bulls and the hassel and none stop work

with them.i no people seem to be under the impression that a greyhound needs loads of exercise and the rest of it but ive not had an easier dog to keep.somtimes i wouldnt no i had her . :thumbs:

I've walked past people who will pick up thier dogs as we go by because they think that my dogs are evil killers.

Paris can't be trusted with some small dogs but she is always under control.

Its a shame that some misinformed people give greys a bad name but then I suppose lots of breeds suffer that too. :thumbdown:

Guest smashygadge
Yes you are right you dont know you have them until they want food :whistling: and then he gets on one until you give it to him :clapper: but i got him from the bloke who raced him

got mine from trainer too only thing i havent asked is if she was or ran any.but thats not the thing i wanted to no about mainly health, and what i wanted her for.and same only time i no i have her is food which is rarely noticed now she has setteled down great into the home.even have a pet rabbit in the room went mad for that when we first got her but dosnt bat an eye lid now nor the cats so lucky really.even tho she still runs game :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...