Rimfire Poachers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So then, if his brother in law is a large landowner and you know him, why don't you just shoot there where you have permission, and forget the poaching thing. Why make comments about how the landowners are wrong and bollocks to the system-type comments etc? It's not exactly helpful.

And, no, you may not ask what I do for a living, it is none of your business.

Guest deerman

your one of them assholes off a council estate (not that theres any thing wrong with council estates as im from one) who thinks hes posh ,because he shoots on privite shoots ,drives rangerover/ disco. asshole ! lol :tongue2:

Guest deerman
So then, if his brother in law is a large landowner and you know him, why don't you just shoot there where you have permission, and forget the poaching thing. Why make comments about how the landowners are wrong and bollocks to the system-type comments etc? It's not exactly helpful.

And, no, you may not ask what I do for a living, it is none of your business. i bet ive done more for this country in 2 weeks than youve done in your life ,so get off your high horse and stop going on about taxes, i dont go on about taxes and i use to have to pay them when i was in a 2 hour fire fight with insurgenets, wind your neck in you asshole!! :wallbash:

Guest dog on
DICEHORN i see by your profil you have chose to live your life helping those with to mutch money thats your choice i am not slaging you for it so why slage me for the way i live my life.is it that you want to become one of them but they wont let you.and MR LOGIC i see by your profil why you got involved you are good friends with my mate DEKERthe penis

Well 'dog on' at least I have nothing to hide by inserting a profile - yours is totally hidden - I rest my case

THATS WHY I CAN STILL DO WHAT I CHOISE TO DO WITH OUT FEAR OF BEING CAUGHT un like you i have some sense

You've taken anyone who's against poaching to task, you've come into this thread with a bad argumentative attitude. You obviously consider yourself to be a law unto yourself. As I have said in my last PM, take it up with Ian if you feel so strongly about my actions :yes: Obviously you're right and the rest of the world is wrong :wallbash:

i dont know about the rest of the world being wrong but you are again ,your like the rest with a little bit of authority it goes to your head .and what is wrong with being a law unto your self it has got me by all my life and a fcking good life i live to. no stress and no debts and as fit as a butchers dog i think iv done pretty well out of it dont you ,it must be causing you lot problems because i am different and of course in this country there is probibly a law being pased to stop people from becoming diferent ,perhaps you should try it before it does become ileagle then you will see what you have all been mising out on ,and i will ask again where do i state i poach,where i go the owners dont mind me going but i dont ask or seek permision you just read and asume what is in your heads \\CRAP//and all you are doing is playing around at being BIG WHITE HUNTERS WITH YOUR GUNS not giving the animals and birds a fair chance of survival ,any body can point a gun and pull the triger whats sporting in that ,the only one that i can see doing any good with a gun is DEERMAN,he put his life on the line so the land owners and you lot can have and do what you do ,and dont forget all those that have given their lives fighting for this country they would probibly not have botherd if they knew that their sons and daughters would be restricted from walking and hunting on the same land they died for ,and if i was born at the same time i would have probibly been one of those that died , and for what Edited by dog on

Being in the armed forces does not make you God's gift to humankind, so shut the f*** up about it.

deerman and dog on, I give up with the pair of you. We will never agree, or like each other, so let's just leave it. It doesn't help the boards and it doesn't help anything else either.

Guest dog on
DICEHORN i see by your profil you have chose to live your life helping those with to mutch money thats your choice i am not slaging you for it so why slag me for the way i live my life.is it that you want to become one of them but they wont let you.and MR LOGIC i see by your profil why you got involved you are good friends with my mate DEKERthe penis

I got involved in this thread because your comments incensed me (sorry, that means made me angry, I'm guessing by your spelling you don't have much of a grasp on English).

You condone poaching which gives the whole community a bad name and is illegal. You talk about disobeying laws because you don't like them. You are nearly illiterate, judging by your posts on here.

I have no idea what your beef with Deker may or may not be; I posted on this thread because I disagree very strongly with you, to the point where IMHO you should have no access to any kind of firearm, and you need to be educated in how we in Britain live our lives and the culture to which we adhere. If you don't like it, f*** off somewhere else where your attitude fits in.

your definetly a police man in the making because i have realy got to you .if i wanted to spell every thing correctly i would but like i keep saying i do things my way .i do fcuck of to other countrys quite regular i spend 3 days 3 times a month in spain sunning my self on the money i earn tax free now if i was like you and did as i was told i would not be able to do this so i think i will keep on doing what i do best its a hard life for some ..and i once pulled some one up on here about their spelling when i first became a member after using a key board for the first time i realized how easy it is to make mistakes and not bother to correct them .so i had the decency to apoligise to them ..\\dont even think about it //now your probibly going to say i fcuking would not any way

I don't mind the odd spelling mistake, but I object to posts without paragraphs, without any real effort at good spelling or sentence construction. I have no issue if there's a reason, but as far as I can tell there isn't in your case, you're just you.

I detest people like you - you go against a hard working ethos and are useless to the whole world. I hope I never meet or hear from you again.

mate i cant spell and i dont use paragraphs ,do you detest me? i hope not because i got to poach because i cant get permission but ive fought for my country for 15 years and been in sits where half of you lot would cry for your mothers.

I don't detest anyone for their spelling! I don't like poachers, I tend to do the shooting by the book - I don't want my rifles taken from me by the police.

I detest dog on because he takes delight in poaching, two fingers to the landowners etc. And also (probably more importantly) because he loves avoiding the system and hard work.

I work bloody hard for the things I have in life; I detest people who sponge off my taxes.

i dont sponge of your or any ones taxes some thing else you convince your self of ,if you feel so strongly about that type of thing why dont you write to the goverment and tell them how you feel and you want them to do something about it ,it might do some good , in stead of staiting it on a hunting site where it will fall on deaf ears
Guest dog on
Being in the armed forces does not make you God's gift to humankind, so shut the f*** up about it.

deerman and dog on, I give up with the pair of you. We will never agree, or like each other, so let's just leave it. It doesn't help the boards and it doesn't help anything else either.

with that attitude it wont be long before you to will become a land owner ,why dont you walk into your nearest army barracks and shout that staitment out and do us all a big favour at least we wont ever have to read your shit again ::and what have you ever done for your counrty besides moan about paying tax where it wont be heard Edited by dog on
Guest deerman

deerman and dog on, I give up with the pair of you. We will never agree, or like each other, so let's just leave it. It doesn't help the boards and it doesn't help anything else either. but i am gods gift to human kind next to you and why should i shut the f**k up about it asshole, iam proud what ive done whats a matter you mrs been banged by someone in forces . :whistling: where you from i might know her?

Guest dog on

deerman and dog on, I give up with the pair of you. We will never agree, or like each other, so let's just leave it. It doesn't help the boards and it doesn't help anything else either. but i am gods gift to human kind next to you and why should i shut the f**k up about it asshole, iam proud what ive done whats a matter you mrs been banged by someone in forces . :whistling: where you from i might know her?

:clapper: