Rimfire Poachers

Guest dog on
Right then everyone, lets clear a few things up.

Right to Roam does not extend to every piece of land in this country,

Unauthorised access on land is trespass, with a gun-armed trespass, with a dog-aggrivated trespass.

Dog_on , we are all slaves, you pay taxes, you are a slave.

It makes no difference whether a law is crap or not, it must be obeyed it does nothing in favour of anyone if they are ignored, some will always disagree with a law, if everyone who disagreed with a law broke it then you would end up with oppression of everyone.

It seems you are throwing your toys out of the pram because some have the outright right to land and you dont.

I dont have the right to any land of my own, but I have permission which is all I ask for, it hinders me in no way whatsoever, you seem to show no respect, you could have a free run on land if you asked, only once you have to ask.

I find your stance on this matter offensive, if you were in possession of land or money, I wonder if your stance would change, It sounds as if you would protect what you had with all the force at your fingertips. It's capitalism at it worst and best.

Player 1, the problem is, poaching is stealing and yes they turned up but asked me three useless questions and left.

i just got in from roaming .i have been offerd permision a lot of it but turned it down .i also let others shoot on ground beloning to my family i also help others get permision to fish and shoot and lamp on ground offerd to me because i think every one should be aloud to do so .not just because they got to mutch money it is a right we should all have .nobody is beter than any one else.we all end up in the same place .so i always treat others how they treat me thats the way i live my life and fcuk all is going to change me .and i dont pay very mutch tax iv allready stated this before in a nother post. tax is just a polite way of robing you .and as obeying the laws of this country i will when those that make them do .and i dont agree with what you say about so called poaching it is not stealing if it dont belong to you the wild life is wild not owend by anybody if you realy think the law is just. let me ask you this question .their is one police officer in your area you and your family are being held at gun point by an intruder .and the lord of the manore is in the same situation.who do you think that police oficer will be told to attend to first .so the money comes before you and your family think on . Edited by dog on

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unauthorised access on land is trespass, with a gun-armed trespass, with a dog-aggrivated trespass.

It makes no difference whether a law is crap or not, it must be obeyed it does nothing in favour of anyone if they are ignored, some will always disagree with a law, if everyone who disagreed with a law broke it then you would end up with oppression of everyone.

It seems you are throwing your toys out of the pram because some have the outright right to land and you dont.

I dont have the right to any land of my own, but I have permission which is all I ask for, it hinders me in no way whatsoever, you seem to show no respect, you could have a free run on land if you asked, only once you have to ask.

I find your stance on this matter offensive, if you were in possession of land or money, I wonder if your stance would change, It sounds as if you would protect what you had with all the force at your fingertips. It's capitalism at it worst and best.

Player 1, the problem is, poaching is stealing and yes they turned up but asked me three useless questions and left.

i just got in from roaming .i have been offerd permision a lot of it but turned it down .i also let others shoot on ground beloning to my family i also help others get permision to fish and shoot and lamp on ground offerd to me because i think every one should be aloud to do so .not just because they got to mutch money it is a right we should all have .nobody is beter than any one else.we all end up in the same place .so i always treat others how they treat me thats the way i live my life and fcuk all is going to change me .and i dont pay very mutch tax iv allready stated this before in a nother post. tax is just a polite way of robing you .and as obeying the laws of this country i will when those that make them do .and i dont agree with what you say about so called poaching it is not stealing if it dont belong to you the wild life is wild not owend by anybody if you realy think the law is just. let me ask you this question .their is one police officer in your area you and your family are being held at gun point by an intruder .and the lord of the manore is in the same situation.who do you think that police oficer will be told to attend to first .so the money comes before you and your family think on .

Sounds to me like you're more likely to be the one doing the holding at gun point, or is that a law you bother to follow?

I echo ditch - how old are you? sounds to me you're either very young and naive, or just f***ed up. you said in another post you have an sGC; I hope for all our sakes you lose it PDQ.

just got in from roaming .i have been offerd permision a lot of it but turned it down .i also let others shoot on ground beloning to my family i also help others get permision to fish and shoot and lamp on ground offerd to me because i think every one should be aloud to do so .

With the attitude you have displayed on this thread, are the majority of the forum to believe you have been offered permission but turned it down and your family own land? If that is the case I'm the Duke of Westminster

We were asking your age group - I can't think past 13 to 15 but perhaps you left school some years earlier as you didn't want to be owned by the teachers.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Thankyou, Dog On. I asked that rather spontaniously, last thing 'last night'. I was simply curious because, as has been touched on above, your outlook does rather smack of a strong Marxist leaning.

Taking you at face value, I could see where that may stem from. It's just unusual, to say the least, to find it displayed in tandem with a propensity to take Game. Makes ye a bit of a curiosity in ye own right, really.

Anyway, not my discussion. I'll leave ye to what ye were doing. Cheers.

Guest dog on
just got in from roaming .i have been offerd permision a lot of it but turned it down .i also let others shoot on ground beloning to my family i also help others get permision to fish and shoot and lamp on ground offerd to me because i think every one should be aloud to do so .

With the attitude you have displayed on this thread, are the majority of the forum to believe you have been offered permission but turned it down and your family own land? If that is the case I'm the Duke of Westminster

We were asking your age group - I can't think past 13 to 15 but perhaps you left school some years earlier as you didn't want to be owned by the teachers.

. give me one good reason why i should lie .my sister married a wealthy farmer i have grown up with all the local farmers and keepers i was once a river keeper on one of the best salmon rivers in the country iv whipped in to the local hunt iv organies beaters for local shoots so has you see if i want permision i can get it but i chose to let others have the opotunity.iv seen how the law jump to the comand of those with money and leave the likes of us waiting time and time again .one example i watched all the local police rowing down the river looking for nets put out to take salmon while all the crime else where in town went untouched this went on for nearly a week just to keep those with to mutch money happy iv seen so mutch that it has made me the way i am some thing you wont ever experince being a DUKE
Edited by dog on
Guest dog on

i just got in from roaming .i have been offerd permision a lot of it but turned it down .i also let others shoot on ground beloning to my family i also help others get permision to fish and shoot and lamp on ground offerd to me because i think every one should be aloud to do so .not just because they got to mutch money it is a right we should all have .nobody is beter than any one else.we all end up in the same place .so i always treat others how they treat me thats the way i live my life and fcuk all is going to change me .and i dont pay very mutch tax iv allready stated this before in a nother post. tax is just a polite way of robing you .and as obeying the laws of this country i will when those that make them do .and i dont agree with what you say about so called poaching it is not stealing if it dont belong to you the wild life is wild not owend by anybody if you realy think the law is just. let me ask you this question .their is one police officer in your area you and your family are being held at gun point by an intruder .and the lord of the manore is in the same situation.who do you think that police oficer will be told to attend to first .so the money comes before you and your family think on .

Sounds to me like you're more likely to be the one doing the holding at gun point, or is that a law you bother to follow?

I echo ditch - how old are you? sounds to me you're either very young and naive, or just f***ed up. you said in another post you have an sGC; I hope for all our sakes you lose it PDQ.

with your views on other people you dont even know. you are either a police man or should become one
Guest dog on

DICEHORN i see by your profil you have chose to live your life helping those with to mutch money thats your choice i am not slaging you for it so why slag me for the way i live my life.is it that you want to become one of them but they wont let you.and MR LOGIC i see by your profil why you got involved you are good friends with my mate DEKERthe penis

Edited by dog on
DICEHORN i see by your profil you have chose to live your life helping those with to mutch money thats your choice i am not slaging you for it so why slage me for the way i live my life.is it that you want to become one of them but they wont let you.and MR LOGIC i see by your profil why you got involved you are good friends with my mate DEKERthe penis

Well 'dog on' at least I have nothing to hide by inserting a profile - yours is totally hidden - I rest my case

Guest dog on
DICEHORN i see by your profil you have chose to live your life helping those with to mutch money thats your choice i am not slaging you for it so why slage me for the way i live my life.is it that you want to become one of them but they wont let you.and MR LOGIC i see by your profil why you got involved you are good friends with my mate DEKERthe penis

Well 'dog on' at least I have nothing to hide by inserting a profile - yours is totally hidden - I rest my case

THATS WHY I CAN STILL DO WHAT I CHOISE TO DO WITH OUT FEAR OF BEING CAUGHT un like you i have some sense Edited by dog on

THATS WHY I CAN STILL DO WHAT I CHOISE TO DO WITH OUT FEAR OF BEING CAUGHT un like you i have some sence

Dog on Dog on - what makes you think everyone on this forum is up to no good - if that were the case, I shouldn't be on this forum.

Guest dog on

THATS WHY I CAN STILL DO WHAT I CHOISE TO DO WITH OUT FEAR OF BEING CAUGHT un like you i have some sence

Dog on Dog on - what makes you think everyone on this forum is up to no good - if that were the case, I shouldn't be on this forum.

please explain where i even sugested that
DICEHORN i see by your profil you have chose to live your life helping those with to mutch money thats your choice i am not slaging you for it so why slag me for the way i live my life.is it that you want to become one of them but they wont let you.and MR LOGIC i see by your profil why you got involved you are good friends with my mate DEKERthe penis

I got involved in this thread because your comments incensed me (sorry, that means made me angry, I'm guessing by your spelling you don't have much of a grasp on English).

You condone poaching which gives the whole community a bad name and is illegal. You talk about disobeying laws because you don't like them. You are nearly illiterate, judging by your posts on here.

I have no idea what your beef with Deker may or may not be; I posted on this thread because I disagree very strongly with you, to the point where IMHO you should have no access to any kind of firearm, and you need to be educated in how we in Britain live our lives and the culture to which we adhere. If you don't like it, f*** off somewhere else where your attitude fits in.

I got involved in this thread because your comments incensed me (sorry, that means made me angry, I'm guessing by your spelling you don't have much of a grasp on English).

You condone poaching which gives the whole community a bad name and is illegal. You talk about disobeying laws because you don't like them. You are nearly illiterate, judging by your posts on here.

I have no idea what your beef with Deker may or may not be; I posted on this thread because I disagree very strongly with you, to the point where IMHO you should have no access to any kind of firearm, and you need to be educated in how we in Britain live our lives and the culture to which we adhere. If you don't like it, f*** off somewhere else where your attitude fits in.

Not being funny mate, but whether you agree with his sentiments or not, it's a bit below the belt to have a go at someone's literacy. What are you trying to say?