BOOTH BREEDING

There is alot of jeaously in North and South of Ireland over these Booth dogs because simple fact a pure Booth terrier is hard to get over here . Thers nowt wrong with the man or his dogs infact his dogs are very impressive when dug till.

I aint from the north or south of ireland but i know the man and he is an arse :laugh:

ITS obvious you dont know the man or have been in his company your just listening to others talking crap on here.

:laugh: ye reckon do ye and it's obvious to me ye are his bum chum and have dogs of his breeding in ye kennel :laugh:

WANKER.

Yes he is aint he and a liar and a bullshit artist :laugh:
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pure bred,He dont even know how his origional dogs were bred. :laugh:

I've dug over some fine working dogs and bitches down the years that came from R.BOOTH when he lived in Ireland at the beginning ! :yes: I wouldn't trust him, then again theres not many I would t

Caib thats just the dog game,full of arse lickers and gullable folk that believe booth. Ive no need to explain again,just type booth into the search and read past topics. Saho-boy i noticed you posted

There is alot of jeaously in North and South of Ireland over these Booth dogs because simple fact a pure Booth terrier is hard to get over here . Thers nowt wrong with the man or his dogs infact his dogs are very impressive when dug till.

I aint from the north or south of ireland but i know the man and he is an arse :laugh:

ITS obvious you dont know the man or have been in his company your just listening to others talking crap on here.

:laugh: ye reckon do ye and it's obvious to me ye are his bum chum and have dogs of his breeding in ye kennel :laugh:

WANKER.

JUST because you own soft ass little sounding wankers of dogs who lay of about 3 foot dont be getin all jealous now of BOOTHS terriers. :tongue2:
  • Like 1

WANKER.

JUST because you own soft ass little sounding wankers of dogs who lay of about 3 foot dont be getin all jealous now of BOOTHS terriers. :tongue2:

:laugh: clown shoe :laugh: