summer trousers?

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Standard issue british army combat's always did me for the summer. Cheap enough - if they really are govt. surplus - that ripping them on a fence isn't so bad. Light. Fast enough drying. Silent. And more pockets than I ever found use for.

Trouble is; They became fashionable and not the immitations can cost a ton :(

Standard issue british army combat's always did me for the summer. Cheap enough - if they really are govt. surplus - that ripping them on a fence isn't so bad. Light. Fast enough drying. Silent. And more pockets than I ever found use for.

Trouble is; They became fashionable and not the immitations can cost a ton :(

Yep they've always been my standard wear DS :thumbs:. the trouble is they never last long for me without me ripping the arse or crutch out of them.

I'm the same as TJ looking for a decent pair of trousers to Mooch about in? I was looking at the Harkila range but way too pricey, also Hiking trousers, out door trousers for not too many pennies but they all either £60 and over or look a bit gay :whistling:....

I havn't got a clue what to ask for or type in on the net?

Jasper

I've used Berghaus jobbies for years and they were the expedition ones. Served me well over the years in various warm places and I wore them in the 3 peaks challenge as I was sweating like a b*****d for most of it. I bought some Tog ones that I started Nevis in but I may as well have been wearing bin bags wrapped round my legs I sweated that much. Quick change into my old Berghaus and right and rain.

Dont worry about TJ Ditch, he dont know what to spend it on next............caked he is!

if only :thumbdown:

Typical fecking tightwad jock..........them feckers wouldnt give ya a cold...............lol :tongue2:

Dont worry about TJ Ditch, he dont know what to spend it on next............caked he is!

Typical fecking tightwad jock..........them feckers wouldnt give ya a cold...............lol :tongue2:

ordered a pair of them, got them home yesterday, you didnt tell me there a tight fit :wallbash: would need legs like sparrows to wear them with comfort :icon_eek: i hink ill have to go up in size, do they get wider legs the bigger the waist size?

ordered a pair of them, got them home yesterday, you didnt tell me there a tight fit :wallbash: would need legs like sparrows to wear them with comfort :icon_eek: i hink ill have to go up in size, do they get wider legs the bigger the waist size?

They are not a tight fit???...........bags are not tight, jesus you must be some fat b*****d!! :tongue2:

In all seriousness, they are a loose fit mate..........dont really understand...............sure we are not talking about that rubber gear you keep getting from that "special" website you go on?

well i orderd 34" waist as i norally wear and they are tight around my thighs? fine on my waist but just a little too tight around the legs not unwearable but not as comfy as i would have expected, ive sent them back and ordered a pair in 36" to see if they have more room in the leg?

you must be a scrawny little fecker!! :D :kiss:

well i orderd 34" waist as i norally wear and they are tight around my thighs? fine on my waist but just a little too tight around the legs not unwearable but not as comfy as i would have expected, ive sent them back and ordered a pair in 36" to see if they have more room in the leg?

you must be a scrawny little fecker!! :D :kiss:

Feck, once upon a time............lol..............15 stone of love now!.

What ones did you get, classic bags?