cull bucks

Guest remmy

Guest remmy

out tonight got sat in a hightseat over looking a four year old plantation infront of me with a big old mixed woodland behind me , the newish stuff was planted onto a banking so from the highseat you can cover a good bit of woodland,

last week i had a mate shot his first buck out of the same seat, the buck he shot was a yearling buck with its buck twin with it but been his first buck only managed to shoot one, i have left it alone for a week to settle back in and went tonight

to see if he was about just at last light he came out on his own, shot him at 85yds neck shot, one for the freezer. :thumbs:

dsc00361qn8.jpg

Guest remmy
nice buck remmy good shot how many is that you shot now mate

hi foxkiller i have had seven bucks so far mate , looks like its going to be a good buck season still have plenty of young bucks about, thining them out this week, i have my eye on a medal buck working a plantation,but i am saving that for a good mate thats coming up in the rutt. :thumbs:

Edited by remmy

Cheers dave i have enough on my plate at the moment with pups part time work & family life etc. Im not seeing many cull bucks this year but i have been hard on them foe a while & not that fussed iv shot plenty in my time & clad of a break. I havent even been able to get up to my mates & he's seeing loads just now.