bull x for sale or swap

to all the dickheads who are giving earthy hassle, i bought the beddy whippet off him and i can honestly say it is EVERYTHING he said and more besides, leave the bloke alone, he ain't a dealer he just wants the right dog, just like i did, shadow was wrong for earthy but bang on for me, if the bull x is the wrong dog for earthy then it may be right for someone else ! so stay the feck out of the thread and let the men who know have a chance

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why leave the bloke alone when he give (KREET) nothing but shit for selling dogs for his MATES or because he couldnt for whatever reason wich he had explained in his posts then he does exactly the same and how can you justify £280 or now you say £220 for a bullx? wich has done NOTHING!

Why leave the bloke alone when he give (KREET) nothing but shit for selling dogs for his MATES or because he couldnt for whatever reason wich he had explained in his posts then he does exactly the same and how can you justify £280 or now you say £220 for a bullx? wich has done NOTHING!

yet another w#nker 34 posts sinsne december 07 and you think you can come on hear giving it the big one.......READ THE FECKIN RULES NOB HEAD!!!!!.....its a for sale section!!!! not lets post stupid feckin replies section....if youve got a problem with earth sort it out by either pm'ing him or start a thread in the general chat.....god knows why the MODS havnt locked this post and cleaned it up???? few months ago you were wiping for sale ads off for fecking bumping them!!!! :feck::feck::feck:

the lines of witch this dog is out off are the best bull xs about so £220 for a dog out of this stuff is hard to come by as you should know bullx are slow matures so he as not been put off by anything , now he is ready for doing his job he is a big strong dog and wimps wont hold him so like it says pm me iv sold one dog on this site so how can i be a dealer?????

I have seen all the crap here, so..........genuine question E&H

Why at 14 months if the dogs has done nothing is it "not for the faint hearted"?

If the dog is very agressive/unbalanced then it should be put down, which would be a shame as it looks a tasty animal and one I would give kennel space.

As I said, genuine post to which I think the awnsers will clear up a lot of shite.

I have seen all the crap here, so..........genuine question E&H

Why at 14 months if the dogs has done nothing is it "not for the faint hearted"?

If the dog is very agressive/unbalanced then it should be put down, which would be a shame as it looks a tasty animal and one I would give kennel space.

As I said, genuine post to which I think the awnsers will clear up a lot of shite.

right then hear goes both sire dam 110% wreaking krew swear by em same lines

why enter a pup on stuff to young to get them to quite ?????a pup is only a pup for 12 months adult the rest of its life i a will to givr the money back to anyone who as him if he fails thats fair, the amount of hours i do at work its hard for me to give it 100% will be ok with terriers if your a true dog man just a bit of time is needed and short sharp shock is needed with him he is monty with other dogs so why put him to sleep

would you swap for 2 year old patterdale mate???

Dont it make you proud........lol

and i had got to take it to him dont drive dog would not have had much work there :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: 3000 and odd views and not one offer makes you wonder how many of you realy do hunt with dogs so called lurcher men :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast: