bull x for sale or swap

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would you swap for 2 year old patterdale mate???

Dont it make you proud........lol

and i had got to take it to him dont drive dog would not have had much work there :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: 3000 and odd views and not one offer makes you wonder how many of you realy do hunt with dogs so called lurcher men :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

it sure does 14 month old and done nowt :whistling:

would you swap for 2 year old patterdale mate???

Dont it make you proud........lol

and i had got to take it to him dont drive dog would not have had much work there :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: 3000 and odd views and not one offer makes you wonder how many of you realy do hunt with dogs so called lurcher men :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

it sure does 14 month old and done nowt :whistling:

:clapper:
t 3000 and odd views and not one offer makes you wonder how many of you realy do hunt with dogs so called lurcher men :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast: [/color][/size][/font]

i dont think thats got anything to do with the dog or the price...no offence.

I have seen all the crap here, so..........genuine question E&H

Why at 14 months if the dogs has done nothing is it "not for the faint hearted"?

If the dog is very agressive/unbalanced then it should be put down, which would be a shame as it looks a tasty animal and one I would give kennel space.

As I said, genuine post to which I think the awnsers will clear up a lot of shite.

right then hear goes both sire dam 110% wreaking krew swear by em same lines

why enter a pup on stuff to young to get them to quite ?????a pup is only a pup for 12 months adult the rest of its life i a will to givr the money back to anyone who as him if he fails thats fair, the amount of hours i do at work its hard for me to give it 100% will be ok with terriers if your a true dog man just a bit of time is needed and short sharp shock is needed with him he is monty with other dogs so why put him to sleep

he is now staying watch out for posts on arnie you will be kicking your self

i dont want a bull x just like looking if people find good homes in the end for there dogs..

but when the thred turns into a f*~k up when people try to down there reasons for sale

but a money back garantee

cant go wrong with that :notworthy:

hope you get a good home for him mate

• 4 weeks later...

how can u say a dog will retrieve a fox [bANNED TEXT] it aint seen 1,i agree that pie stuff is a good line

but u also CANT say it will make a world beater in my eyes my mate has proberbley the best bull cross iv ever seen and iv sin a

lot of dogs run his dogs are strong fast and extremly hard.

but he bred a litter out of them yeah most have grown to make the grade but 2 are good for f**k all

the dam is pie bred,so by sayin just cause its out of a good line dnt maen its gonna do the job

it makes me made to here people say that.

£300.seen nothing if its gonna be [bANNED TEXT] you say it is keep it.

its not [bANNED TEXT] the dog comes from its [bANNED TEXT] u put into the dog,thats [bANNED TEXT] makes a dog not [bANNED TEXT] it comes from. :censored:

no offence meant too anyone about there bullxs why are pie lines the best bull xs in the country ???????????? what makes them special ???????????????????