bull x for sale or swap

LOOK LADS IF YOUR NOT INTRESTED FECK OFF AND BUG SOME OTHER FECKER NONE OF YOU ARE WORTH A :censored: THE DOG IS FOR SALE END OF IF YOU WONT TO SEE THE PM ME LIKE I HAVE SAID ITS DONE NOTHING SO A TRIAL WOULD BE A WAIST OF YOUR TIME AND MINE SIRE TO THE DOG WAS FROM FROM THE NORTH WEST DAM WAS NORTH WALES WHY HAVE I GOT TO PROVE MY SELF TO YOU IDIOTS FOR HALF OF YOU WOULD NOT KNOW ONE END OF A DOG FROM THE OTHER

GENUINE ENQUIRES ONLY :censored: OFF WITH TIME WAISTERS

as for being a dealer how wrong could you be i have sold one dog out of nine grow up and wake up

:notworthy::notworthy: SORRY TO ALL THE GENUINE FOLK :notworthy::notworthy:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said , any other pics that i can show a mate who is looking . thanks

WILL PUT SOME UP LATER MATE WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO COME AND HAVE A LOOK AT HIM DONT WONT TO WAIST YOUR TIME

was only askin how its bred becouse i have pie stuff to and the only pie dog called charlie near me died 3yrs ago coursin a fox just interested in who bred him as could of prob gave you more info on him if needed and its unusual to see a brindle 1 nice though

i cant see that its anything to do with anyone else what anyone chooses to do with their dogs its obvious that the dog is not what he wanted end of . ive sold on lots of dogs over the last 30 odd years some at a profit some at a loss some ive given away, they either didnt make the grade or i didnt think they would make the grade but it was my choice, i could have them stuffed and put on the mantle piece if i choose to, its f :censored: k all to do with no one else. i havent sold a dog for 8 years but its my option if i want to cheers trader

like i said , any other pics that i can show a mate who is looking . thanks

WILL PUT SOME UP LATER MATE WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO COME AND HAVE A LOOK AT HIM DONT WONT TO WAIST YOUR TIME

was only askin how its bred becouse i have pie stuff to and the only pie dog called charlie near me died 3yrs ago coursin a fox just interested in who bred him as could of prob gave you more info on him if needed and its unusual to see a brindle 1 nice though

THE CHARLIE THAT DIED CAME OFF A LAD CALLED ANDY WOLVERHAMPTON WITCH ANDY HAD OFF JEFF IN WIGAN CHARLIE WAS MATED TO A MATES HALF CROSS BITCH AND WAS BREAD BACK CHARLIE SON OUT COME FROM THIS IS THIS PUP, THIS IS THE GREAT GRAND SON OF THE DOG WITCH DIED ANY MORE INFO THAT DOG WAS CALLED CHARLIE

that charlie was a awesome dog racey half cross my mate had 8 foxs single handed in 1 night with him he still has the pics at home it died chasing a fox broke its neck in a dyke he was steady with any dog real nice bull cross he was out of geniune pie dogs he threw some good pups if that dog you have for sale there is half a s good as its grandad will be some dog

all the best in the sale with him

that charlie was a awesome dog racey half cross my mate had 8 foxs single handed in 1 night with him he still has the pics at home it died chasing a fox broke its neck in a dyke he was steady with any dog real nice bull cross he was out of geniune pie dogs he threw some good pups if that dog you have for sale there is half a s good as its grandad will be some dog

charlie ended up in liverpool the last i heard true or false :hmm:

charlie ended up in liverpool the last i heard true or false :hmm:

true my mate owned him lived near aintree all they did was cruise all over the country lookin for foxes on the lamp

post-13182-1207948742.jpg

he is 14 months old out of good stuff not keen on terriers thats why he as to go

will sell for £300.00 no offers or swap for lurcher pup

before anyone says anything the terriers where hear first so he as to go

he as done nothing unspoiled will take all legal quarry :laugh::laugh::laugh:

will retreve fox no problem pie lines out of a dog called charlie 1/2 cross to 3/4 greyhound 1/4 bull

im in the west mids m6 junction 11 or m54 junction 1

NO TIME WAISTERS MESSERS OR FAINT HEARTED WHIMPS

i see this argument all time on hear and dont usually comment. but if more people got rid of there shit they keep in the kennels there would be no shit for sale. if i had a dog that was crap i would give it away at the drop of a hat ive been out with loads that say are dogs having a bad day its toes are sore . to find a good dog is hard so dont always think there dealing dogs they might be just outing the crap but i dont agree wi big prices for crap give them away yes but check who to first :thumbs:

MODERATORS!!!! HOW ABOUT YOU WIPE ALL THE SHITE OFF EARTH AND HOUNDS FOR SALE POST AND LOCK IT SO THE FECKIN IDIOTS CANT KEEP PISSING AROUND ALL THE TIME.THE GENUINE PEOPLE WILL PM EARTH?????..WHY IS IT EVERYMAN AND HIS DOG HAS AN OPINION IF SOME FECKER DECIDES TO SELL SOMTHING.....BECOME A DONATOR AND GET TO USE THE FOR SALE SECTION...BUMPING OF ANY POSTS WILL BE DELETED MY ARSE!!!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Guest bitsa lurcher
£300 for a dog thats dun f**k all and no trial :clapper::clapper::clapper:
you dont know about pie and otter lines then mate stick to your poodles kid :doh::doh::doh:

which ever lines , what ever day of the week it is and which ever way the wind is blowing ....in my opinion ..... you pays your £££ and you takes your chance ...... now if some one is willing to pay how ever many £££ for this dog then that is up to the buyer and seller and is f**k all to do with anyone else ....... so a finishing line from me is .......get off the guy's back and let him sell his dog in piece .............good luck with the sale E + H :victory: