Everyone can hoop snare(except moley),just some are better than others.

Take 40" of 3mm fencing wire.Bend it over a six inch piece of plastic pipe.Push that into the ground iether side of a small rabbit beat and set a 24", four or six strand snare in the hoop about 51/2" off the ground.Use a 71/2"x51/2" snare loop and set the loop so the top of the snare is just touching the top of your wire hoop. :good:

thanks Mr. Peg

I have spied some fields that have stacks of rabbits in, one is really hard to longnet because of the city lights, bad to ferret because of the 20foot deep mound sets. So i will get some fence wires up, i have got 5 hoops made up so i will have a bit practise with them.

I finish work early tommorow, so i will set them out tommorow and check saturday morning, will take pictures, if theres any worth taking.

good hunting

Everyone can hoop snare(except moley),just some are better than others.

Take 40" of 3mm fencing wire.Bend it over a six inch piece of plastic pipe.Push that into the ground iether side of a small rabbit beat and set a 24", four or six strand snare in the hoop about 51/2" off the ground.Use a 71/2"x51/2" snare loop and set the loop so the top of the snare is just touching the top of your wire hoop. :good:

thats you off my christmas card list and there was gonna be a tenner in it