THIEVING SCUM

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he have it from a pup?

Did he raise it?

Did he feed it or did you pay him for its keep?

Did he socialize it?

Did he enter it?

Did he get it going?

Did he spend a lot of his time and effert trying to make a worker of it?

HOW LONG DID HE HAVE IT?

Why keep dogs and loan them out to others to work :unsure::unsure:

This may be irrelevant but we need to know the truth before we judge the man as a thief.

If what you say is true then good luck hope you get it back.

A loan is a loan

this is the reason everyone should have their dogs micro chipped.

may i suggest that a bit of civil seizure is in order here ?

I sincerely hope you get the bitch back Tuffty.

Just fyi, as far as I've been told - and could be the wrong info - the only true legal proof of dog ownership is having the dog tattoo'd. While a microchip holds all the info, it is still not proof of ownership. For some reason, a tattoo is considered legal proof.

Personally ,i would of been paying the man a visit before putting anything on the internet mate .Youve given him time and warning to get the bitch to a safe place .My own feeling is that the bitch wont have gone too far ,especially if this bitch is doing the job and the man generally keeps shit .He will be wanting pups from this mate at your expense .Getting buyers will now be a problem though as youve brought it to light .Pay him a visit and at least get back what you think the dog was worth .Good luck .Its a sad affair but not everyone is as honest as we'd like them to be . :boxing:

bad buisness tuffy ,but its hard to say cos you loand the bitch but you must wotch who you are dealing with,lot of trumped up idiots in the terrier game ,a know this now my self but its took me 30 years in the digging game to know this ,please take more care who you rub shoulders with ,sory its gone this way as it looked a good stamp of terrier !!

Guest ROOSTER

YOU got to admit youve been stupid, first of all in an earlier post you said you had lent a terrier out but couldnt remember his name and you didnt know where he stayed all you knew was he was friends with a hunt terrierman now someone who knows him says he only works dogs doubled up, now thats not the kind of home to send a dog on loan. WHAT were you thinking of.

Guest dee mac

why loan her out tuffty had you not got the work for her and even so she was young you could of let her watch a few digs and gain some experience of what its like out on a dig you would nt of had this problem now.but good luck and i hope you get her back