Will Clulee

• 5 weeks later...
I have been offered a nine month old cocker bitch from one of his bitches can any body tell me anything as he's not a breeder/field trialler that i know anything about and cant find that much information about his dogs

will clulee is one of the top gundog trialling men in this country allways has good dogs and is allways in the awards in the trials. Did you get sorted with a cocker spaniel?

post-15259-1210407511.jpg

I have been offered a nine month old cocker bitch from one of his bitches can any body tell me anything as he's not a breeder/field trialler that i know anything about and cant find that much information about his dogs

will clulee is one of the top gundog trialling men in this country allways has good dogs and is allways in the awards in the trials. Did you get sorted with a cocker spaniel?

hi danielp92

yeah i did get her she is the black one

Edited by alexewers
Cracking looking pair of spaniels. Am i right in saying that there are Maesydderwen lines in their pedigree?

Best of luck with the training

Her sire is ftch lulsley jackson she has got Maesydderwen in her line as well as druid .

his sire is chyknell swoop from the chyknell lines which also has Maesydderwen and also druid

most cockers these days have got Maesydderwen in there somewhere and yes training has been fun so far

Hello,

Will Clulee is the son of Peter Clulee of Larford fame. Used Will's dog Argyll Warrior and have a litter of pups by him.

Nice guy and will help you.

Rusty

will cluee is one of the best cocker men in the country i have a few dogs of will he is allways willing to help you if you get stuck he is a top man if you get a dog of him you wont go wrong mate allways in the championship most years and he is a fair judge to
Cracking looking pair of spaniels. Am i right in saying that there are Maesydderwen lines in their pedigree?

Best of luck with the training

Her sire is ftch lulsley jackson she has got Maesydderwen in her line as well as druid .

his sire is chyknell swoop from the chyknell lines which also has Maesydderwen and also druid

most cockers these days have got Maesydderwen in there somewhere and yes training has been fun so far

lulsley jackson is a very good dog. ive ran against him in field trials myself a few times in the past.

When did he get he made up a to FTCH status? Thought he was a FTW?